High free test levels?

jamieruggiero

Awards
About 4 months ago, I was put on trt with total t at 171 and free t at 44.. today I got my results after 90 days.. I was on 100mg every 7 days..
Today my results showed 1308 total and 400 free t..
My doc says he is concerned about the free T being so high, but didn't say why...
So should I worry? He did lower my dose to 80mg week..
Why would my levels spike so high?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe because its not bound to SHBG??? I am no doctor and no idea what im on about but maybe because its not binding and most of our test does

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't want you test levels at the max of the reference range or over it. More is not necessarily better when it comes to test and trt. You want to find a level within reason that you respond well to.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Have you noticed much change in your libido since your free testosterone levels are so high?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 4 months ago, I was put on trt with total t at 171 and free t at 44.. today I got my results after 90 days.. I was on 100mg every 7 days..
Today my results showed 1308 total and 400 free t..
My doc says he is concerned about the free T being so high, but didn't say why...
So should I worry? He did lower my dose to 80mg week..
Why would my levels spike so high?
How many days after your shot did you draw blood?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
i try and do my blood work just prior to a shot. I am more concerned with the low point...if i feel good the rest f the time its all good to me. I woujdl also be curious to know when your last shot was.

jamieruggiero

Awards
I took a shot the day before lab work...
Yes my libido was high, but I had a issue with climax, I just could not finish..
I did also fail to mention about a month prior to this blood work, I did pin 100mg tren ace.. could the tren, have made me that high a month or more after the last tren shot? I only took the tren for 6 weeks..

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took a shot the day before lab work...
Yes my libido was high, but I had a issue with climax, I just could not finish..
I did also fail to mention about a month prior to this blood work, I did pin 100mg tren ace.. could the tren, have made me that high a month or more after the last tren shot? I only took the tren for 6 weeks..
Do blood work on injection day before you actually inject. Always do labs as early in the day as possible.

Your E2 may be high due to the climax issue.