First Cycle Results and Test E Question

Deltacode

Awards
Hi All,

First real post. Firstly my stats, I'm a 6 foot 43 year old weighing in at 230lbs and 20%bf. Been training on and off for 20 years, last 8 months solid again.

I decided for a first cycle i wanted to cut my BF and went for orals only to see how my body would react.
I'm down to around 2000 cals a day and using the DASH diet.

I have just finished my first 4 week cycle of Var and Winny. I split the dosage throughout the day
Weeks 1&2: 25 Var/ 25 Var/ 25 Winny
Weeks 3&4: 45 Var/ 45 Var/ 25 Winny
I'm also taking Liv 52 for the 6 weeks
Now doing PCT of Clomid 100 week 5 and 50 week 6

My Results:
* I noticed in my 2nd or 3rd day an increase in hunger which didn't last more than a couple of days
* Also around the same time period i had a sudden surge of energy which kept with me until i started PCT
* Each morning i was awoken by a super stiffy like i had popped a little blue pill
* My sleep was effected and reduced to around 5 hours, yet i awoke like i had had 12 solid hours of sleep.
* About a third week in, i had a day where i couldn't drink as much fluids as usual due to being out and about and i found my kidneys ached until i had completely saturated them over the next two days.
* My strength increased and i found i needed very little rest between sets so could train like a demon.
* The whole general feeling of well being was a massive surprise.
* I only dropped a couple of lbs in weight, yet i have lost at least an inch off my waist size as my pants are now too big and have gone down nearly two belt notches. Even better, in the right light, i can now see the outline of my top abs.

I am still a long way from lean but my next goal is to keep reducing the BF% to around 15% and my aim to do this is by the beginning of next year. To help i will be starting a couple of weeks after PCT on an ECA stack.

Question moved to Anabolics section

Update:
1 week into PCT, energy levels have dropped to pre-cycle levels making training harder again, strength has remained and dropped a couple of pounds this week.