Kicking the old endocrinologist to the curb

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
After a couple years with the same endocrinologist I finally got tired of his old-school, never get me dialed in Ways! After being told my free T levels was 150 on shot day (biweekly) was Good and was going to keep me there.
I knew he wasn't trying to help me any longer!
With my results in hand I went to my primary care physician. He agreed that was not acceptable and gave me a new referral. It wasn't too long of a wait before I got into see the new Indo. His game plan is to split my shots into once a week. He noticed in my lab work records the old Doc had never checked for ( I'm thinking He said) one of the colon cancer type issues?
He said he would never take Lab Work at the end of two weeks. Said He needs to see where the midrange is..
So I feel good about it!!
Hope he finally gets me on the right track!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I hope you have better results from your new doc and kudos for taking your healthcare into your own hands!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely kudos for giving him the boot. Too many people are scared to Switch docs if not happy. My in laws primary care has given them both some very questionable old school treatments for stuff and they won't even listen to getting a second opinion