quick pic

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
is that you bro?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Uh ohh Rocket3015 do I see competition here?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well done sir buff Tim the tool man straight up

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You look good dude! Anyone want to guess on his BF?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Total DILF!

GD67

GD67

Awards
^ I actually had to look that up. lol It is nice to get attention from young ladies=confidence booster.

Thanks guys for the kind words.

I only have a very basic free weight gym at home but I've learned what works for me. I'll quit lifting when I'm dead.

dazy75

Awards
Looking great,!! but if u wanna get laid with younger babes do something to your hair ?, its grandpa style !

GD67

GD67

Awards
Looking great,!! but if u wanna get laid with younger babes do something to your hair ��, its grandpa style !
Thanks. As usual, I'm in and out of my pool on the weekends and don't care what my hair looks like...I just like to keep it short to help stay cool at work.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good man, no doubt.

I hope to look like that when I'm your age (serious). I think lifting helps keep a healthy look, lifestyle and feel.

-Spaz

GD67

GD67

Awards
Looking good man, no doubt.

I hope to look like that when I'm your age (serious). I think lifting helps keep a healthy look, lifestyle and feel.

-Spaz
Thanks. It is a healthy lifestyle if one is honest with themselves...meaning, you can't lift nearly everyday and party just as often. It doesn't take long to figure that out. I've never been a smoker or heavy drinker and have maintained nearly my current weight for 30 years. I've never been able to add any more mass than what you see although I've never been "hardcore" lifting stupid , hurting myself. I've strained my body (my back)the worst working construction.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you aren't even on TRT or anything hormonal? Supplements or anything? Just curious of course!