Clomipene+Exemestane?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is not for PCT

I have some rc clomipene and exemestane i will also be also running alphamax on hand and I want I would like to see what dose you guys recommend me since this will be my first time running this.i hope I have the real stuff and if anybody knows a good source please PM me

My doctor does not know much about clomid or trt this is why I'm going g to try to do it my self

My last blood test came out at 272 and I want to raise it too around 500 if possible.i will do another blood test later on and see what happens.i will post bloods to share with you guys

Doses please give me advice

Clomid 25mg m/w/f ?

Exemestane? ??

Alphamax 2 caps during day 2 caps before going too sleep:I love alphamax!

Let me know what's up guys

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Id say drop the alphamax. Its a nice product, i have used it as well. But save it for when you take a break from the clomid.

Are you looking to run clomid and aromasin for trt purposes or as a shorter cycle?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id say drop the alphamax. Its a nice product, i have used it as well. But save it for when you take a break from the clomid.

Are you looking to run clomid and aromasin for trt purposes or as a shorter cycle?
More or likely a trt or to restart my test and when and if my test comes down I will start clomid again.so yes a TRT

what dosage exemestane you recommend?

Going to do this with no doc .. going to labs for blood work and with a little help from this fourm and some research I hope everything comes out good.just trying to avoid cyp injection or gel trt because thats for life and it will shut you down and I want too keep what ever little natural test I have

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Well i cant talk much about using it as a prolonged trt. I am using it for the first time myself right now as a 6 week cycle as just a test boosting option. My run looks like this:

Weeks 1 & 2 - 50mg m/w/f
Weeks 3 & 4 - 25mg m/w/f
Weeks 5 & 6 - 12.5mg m/w/f

Weeks 2-7 - 12.5mg aromasin m/w/f

I am taking the clomid in the morning and the aromasin at night on those days.

While on the 50mg dosage, i did notice the negative emotional sides that everyone speaks of. Right now im in week 4 and i like the 25mg dose. I notice that im able to keep my strength and actually add a little muscle during a cut, which is what i am doing now. I was going to wait and run the aromasin weeks 3-8 but decided to start in week 2 due to the emotional sides that i relate to higher E. Alot of people say 12.5mg is their sweet spot so i will see how that treats me starting next week. Once finished i plan to probably not run it again till toward the end of the year. Will take a break from then maybe run another herbal based test booster before i use clomid again.

Overall i am enjoying it. On 25mg i feel great in the gym, only downside is i find that im pretty easily pissed off. But ill take that over being sad and social anxiety like on 50mg lol. A bit of acne on my back, but i get that quite a bit so not a huge deal for me, and face has been more oily. Sexually everything is good, there was no issue there prior to this either. Not noticing the huge loads people talk of lol but maybe because i added in the aromasin? Who knows.

Everyone is different. Youll have to play around with dose and see what treats you best. I chose to taper mine down every 2 weeks and run the aromasin for 1 week longer on its own since this is my first time using it and wanted to make sure my body handled coming off ok and no ossues with elevated E.

Keep us posted on how your doing on it.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i cant talk much about using it as a prolonged trt. I am using it for the first time myself right now as a 6 week cycle as just a test boosting option. My run looks like this:

Weeks 1 & 2 - 50mg m/w/f
Weeks 3 & 4 - 25mg m/w/f
Weeks 5 & 6 - 12.5mg m/w/f

Weeks 2-7 - 12.5mg aromasin m/w/f

I am taking the clomid in the morning and the aromasin at night on those days.

While on the 50mg dosage, i did notice the negative emotional sides that everyone speaks of. Right now im in week 4 and i like the 25mg dose. I notice that im able to keep my strength and actually add a little muscle during a cut, which is what i am doing now. I was going to wait and run the aromasin weeks 3-8 but decided to start in week 2 due to the emotional sides that i relate to higher E. Alot of people say 12.5mg is their sweet spot so i will see how that treats me starting next week. Once finished i plan to probably not run it again till toward the end of the year. Will take a break from then maybe run another herbal based test booster before i use clomid again.

Overall i am enjoying it. On 25mg i feel great in the gym, only downside is i find that im pretty easily pissed off. But ill take that over being sad and social anxiety like on 50mg lol. A bit of acne on my back, but i get that quite a bit so not a huge deal for me, and face has been more oily. Sexually everything is good, there was no issue there prior to this either. Not noticing the huge loads people talk of lol but maybe because i added in the aromasin? Who knows.

Everyone is different. Youll have to play around with dose and see what treats you best. I chose to taper mine down every 2 weeks and run the aromasin for 1 week longer on its own since this is my first time using it and wanted to make sure my body handled coming off ok and no ossues with elevated E.

Keep us posted on how your doing on it.

Sound like the clomid is doing real good for you!Thanks for sharing

I started yesterday can't wait to see how it goes

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I did 3 weeks of clomid at 25mg m/w/f and it brought my awesome 300 total test to 520. Sadly in my case as soon as I stopped the clomid i belly flopped back to 300. my brother has been on on clomid like this for a year or more, and has 500-700 total test, decent sperm counts, but no libido...but he also has hep c and past opiate dependency. clomid can work but i suspect it needs to be at the lowest effective dose possible. i have never had good results myself with daily doses of clomid and anything over 25mg a day has led to estrogenic sides for me and apparently my brother.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
What about Torem? Next to zero perceived sides with that.