Clomid Therapy

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Who here has been prescribed, or self prescribed, clomid as an alternative to traditional TRT? If so, what was your outcome, side effects, results, and dosage?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You read my mine because this I also would like to know

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
It has worked foe quite a few people for raising low t to upper t. Worth a shot. Get bloods done pre and post therapy to see results.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been doing some research today on clomid.some people have used it for trt with great results and others as a restart(low test not pct) and after finishing clomid cycle..months later had stayed with a higher level of test and free test compared to before starting cycle.From my research today the best results were when they were using a small ai dose during clomid cycle.correct me if I'm wrong please

Some reports have been: better libidio,strength, little mucsle mass,energy ect.but I also saw one report were a dude had no libidio

I did some blood work about 3 weeks ago and my test came out low:( at this moment I'm researching a good urologist or endo around my area to do some blood work again and see if he could give me prescription for clomid

Does anybody know a good urologist or endocrinologist around central nj that would hook me up with clomid?jeje

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Yes i will be running clomid weeks 1-8 and low dose aromasin weeks

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Oops that sent before i was done typing..
Clomid weeks 1-6 and low dowe aromasin weeks 2-8 or 3-9 depending on when i feel the estro sides from clomid.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops that sent before i was done typing..
Clomid weeks 1-6 and low dowe aromasin weeks 2-8 or 3-9 depending on when i feel the estro sides from clomid.
Nice!was the clomid prescribed?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep us updated on this!I would like to know how it goes

j2048b

Awards
Please watch out for sides while on clomid! YES!! Even clomid alone can cause sides:

Double vision
Yellow coloring of eyes

Etc.....

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Today was last dose for week 2. Did 50mg m/w/f for the first 2 weeks. Did not notice the vision sides but did notice some estro sides. A bit more down in the dumps emotional feeling and unmotivated. Started low dose aromasin at 12.5mg m/w/f in week 2 as well. For the next 2 weeks i switch to 25mg clomid m/w/f. I feel a slight increase in strength in the gym, nothing crazy. Libido has stayed strong as always. More curious to see how i feel the end of week 3 and through week 4. Again - not doing this because i expect anabolic type gains. Just trying to see how it benefits me from a slight test support standpoint.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for update!

Are you going to be doing blood work once you finish?

from my research I've seen some people commented that the first 2 weeks are not so good but after week 3 it starts getting good and they start feeling better.i don't know how true is this since I've never done clomid before

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I think tapering down like i have planned will help

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I forgot to mention that after the 2 weeks they did taper down

ral

ral

Awards
Posted this earlier somewhere else hope it helps: I used clomid for 2 months to experiment. I been lifting for 20 years natural. I'm 40 now. 215 lbs 5 11". No labs I just wanted to experiment and go by how I felt, I know it's not the best way to do it but I live an extremely busy life and seldom miss work outs. I like the old school mentality, work hard and no fancy stuff. My pre workout is coffee and post work out protein and bcaas. No ac at the gym and little heat in the winter (I live in Canada) I believe that training hard under any circumstances builds discipline. The reason I tried clomid is because I wanted to experiment (like I said before). After doing some research I decided to try 12.5 m/w/f. I did not notice anything the first 2 to 3 weeks but I knew that I had to be patient. These are the results after those initial 2-3 weeks:

-better sleep

-increased appetite

-slight increase in strength

-recovered a lot quicker (this impressed me)

-same weight more muscle definition

-no water retention

-better mood (people noticed)

-a bit more energy

-a bit less fat around the waist

-testicle size increased

-sex drive was the same but recovery time was down

Sides:

-a bit of pain on one testicle the first weeks every now and then but I expected that.

-I got a bit of blurred vision but only a couple of times it went away on its own.

Over all it was pretty good, I liked it. I stopped the treatment because I had a prostate infection unrelated to the clomid (just in case) I still have some left, if I was to do it again I probably would do 10 m+f instead of 12.5 m/w/f , mainly because I would use it for recovery, I'm sure I'll get some gains but recovery and being able to go to the gym the next and perform at high intensity is what I'm after. I also would cycle it, 1 month on 2 off mainly so the body doesn't get used to it and the month that I'm on it I can use it to recover and heal up. Again I'm not as good as other people here with labs and stuff I just try to go by how I feel and its the first thing I try. By the way when I stopped using it I did not feel anything,I truly believe that with clomid less is more, a lot more. I hope this helps

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Posted this earlier somewhere else hope it helps: I used clomid for 2 months to experiment. I been lifting for 20 years natural. I'm 40 now. 215 lbs 5 11". No labs I just wanted to experiment and go by how I felt, I know it's not the best way to do it but I live an extremely busy life and seldom miss work outs. I like the old school mentality, work hard and no fancy stuff. My pre workout is coffee and post work out protein and bcaas. No ac at the gym and little heat in the winter (I live in Canada) I believe that training hard under any circumstances builds discipline. The reason I tried clomid is because I wanted to experiment (like I said before). After doing some research I decided to try 12.5 m/w/f. I did not notice anything the first 2 to 3 weeks but I knew that I had to be patient. These are the results after those initial 2-3 weeks:

-better sleep

-increased appetite

-no water retention

-a bit more energy

-testicle size increased

Sides:

-a bit of pain on one testicle the first weeks every now and then but I expected that.

-I got a bit of blurred vision but only a couple of times it went away on its own.

Over all it was pretty good, I liked it. I stopped the treatment because I had a prostate infection unrelated to the clomid (just in case) I still have some left, if I was to do it again I probably would do 10 m+f instead of 12.5 m/w/f , mainly because I would use it for recovery, I'm sure I'll get some gains but recovery and being able to go to the gym the next and perform at high intensity is what I'm after. I also would cycle it, 1 month on 2 off mainly so the body doesn't get used to it and the month that I'm on it I can use it to recover and heal up. Again I'm not as good as other people here with labs and stuff I just try to go by how I feel and its the first thing I try. By the way when I stopped using it I did not feel anything,I truly believe that with clomid less is more, a lot more. I hope this helps
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I am trying the tappering down method to help for when i decide to stop. Plan on a total of 6 week run dosed m/w/f. Today started week 3 and already feel better (less negative emotional sides). I too will likely not run bloods, just going by feel to see if this process has an effect on overall well being. Also started to add in ECA this week. Aromasin low dosed m/w/f started in week 2 and will dose through week 7. Thanks again.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-better sleep

-increased appetite

-no water retention

-a bit more energy

-testicle size increased

Sides:

Awesome!thanks for sharing

ral

ral

Awards
No problem my friend just adding my 2 cents, I guess every little piece of info helps

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Think the slight blurred vision started this week (week 3).

ral

ral

Awards
My blurred vision came and went through out the day when I had it, it wasn't too bad. Sometimes it was one eye and then the other but like I said before it only happened a couple of times. Some people might not agree but even spreading it out a bit might help ie: Monday-Thursday-Saturday. You lol only get a day in between Sunday and Monday though. Reduce the dose or take a little break a week or so, most sides if not all go away once you stop. Again I'm not an expert just my opinion

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was doing 200mg of cyp every 5 days...went on 25mg of clomid eod.for one month..then onto 12.5 eod.for a month..seem to do better at 12.5 eod..take aromasin as needed..but i like cyp better..gonna get labs..soon.then onto tongkat ali as a natural method...

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was doing 200mg of cyp every 5 days...went on 25mg of clomid eod.for one month..then onto 12.5 eod.for a month..seem to do better at 12.5 eod..take aromasin as needed..but i like cyp better..gonna get labs..soon.then onto tongkat ali as a natural method...
How long did you do cypionate for?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish I saw this thread sooner. Before prescribing Androgel, my endo tried clomid at varying doses from 25mg EOD, to 12.5mg twice a week, and had the same terrible emotional side effects at all doses (emotions from one end of the spectrum to the other). It got my total test up to mid 400s from 187, but I didn't have any improvement in low T symptoms. YMMV.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I saw this thread sooner. Before prescribing Androgel, my endo tried clomid at varying doses from 25mg EOD, to 12.5mg twice a week, and had the same terrible emotional side effects at all doses (emotions from one end of the spectrum to the other). It got my total test up to mid 400s from 187, but I didn't have any improvement in low T symptoms. YMMV.
need to check total estrogen along also E2...full hormone panel would be best

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
need to check total estrogen along also E2...full hormone panel would be best
Well, it's not even with it for me. I feel so much better on androgel (with a number not even as high) than I did on clomid.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Was it jusy clomid or did you add an ai as well?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, it's not even with it for me. I feel so much better on androgel (with a number not even as high) than I did on clomid.
That is how most feel when comparing the too. Clomid can raise test to the same levels, but most feel much better on T gel than on clomid therapy. I am not saying one is better then the other though as they both have a place.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Compared to what? The ones that are not OTC? It is the best OTC but not sure on the matter of non OTC
Transdemal formestane is a valid AI as it does what it is suppose to do (reduce/control estrogen levels). It has even crushed my e2 at the normal recommended dose while on trt. Transdermal formestane is plety for trt purposes.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did you feel when added in those other compunds, better?
Made no difference. E2 was verified at an acceptable level as well. The irrational anger was uncontrollable.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Made no difference. E2 was verified at an acceptable level as well. The irrational anger was uncontrollable.
Lol so you had that side as well? I feel like lately everyone pisses off with every little thing and i have no issue telling people off

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol so you had that side as well? I feel like lately everyone pisses off with every little thing and i have no issue telling people off
lol yeah. And I made mountains out of mole hills. It was pretty bad.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 mg a day. Sperm count and quality went way up. BAcne went nuts. Emotional as hell. No sex drive. I like torem way better. Just big loads with torem.