Low T - osta?

char6424

Awards
I am a long time lurker posting for the first time and looking for some help. I am 41 years old about 197 and 20% body fat. Lifting hard for about the past year and a half. I started Ostar1ne at 20mg per day. I got a Labcorp blood test 1 week into the cycle with the following results. I got busy and did not get the blood test before starting but assumed 1 week would have little effect. I've never felt like I had Low T symptoms so the results freaked me out a bit and I am not sure if I already had Low T or if it was the Osta. Also the Free Test looks ok which is also confusing

Total Test - 280 Range 348-1197
Free Test - 10.7 Range 6.8-21.5
LH - 6.1 Range 1.7-8.6
FSH - 8.5 Range 1.5-12.4
Estradiol - 13.3. Range 7.6 - 42.6

Also. Should I stop the cycle now and wait a month to take the test again and see what the normalized levels are.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
those results look pretty much right on par for your age and bf... don't think the osta has had any major impact yet

char6424

Awards
Thanks. Should I be do concerned about the Low T. I am going to meet with my doctor regardless, but am I looking at TRT

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Should I be do concerned about the Low T. I am going to meet with my doctor regardless, but am I looking at TRT
Concerned related to the cycle of osta? not really... low is low. osta may suppress it further and you may recvoer only to the 200-300 level but it looks like this is "normal" for you.

Depending on the doc, they may or may not look at TRT. Some will, since your T is lower then average; While others might say "if you don't feel bad, no reason to fix it". Personally, if I wasn't feeling any negative effects, I wouldn't worry or do anything about it since TRT is a nearly guaranteed lifelong committment of money and injections (pain in the ass, literally). It could have been this low your entire life and you just never knew.

char6424

Awards
Thanks. Was going to see the doctor about the Low T. I was prepped for suppression and got the PCT ready in case, was just surprised by the Total Test numbers. I feel fine, just more concerned that it might be an issue down the road or how limited I might be in my gains due to the low test numbers.