• First Up Vote
Give me the name of a "post ban" PH that is your favorite - for age 35+

:thanks:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Give me the name of a "post ban" PH that is your favorite - for age 35+

:thanks:
What are you looking for man because it doesnt seem like your question is getting any love...

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you looking for man because it doesnt seem like your question is getting any love...
Meh, I know.

Wondering what are some favorite PHs that are left over from the ban. Experiences with them, etc.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Meh, I know.

Wondering what are some favorite PHs that are left over from the ban. Experiences with them, etc.
There are a few companies still selling some of the more exotic PH's, Trest ( good for libido and wet) , Dianadrol ( Ph to dbol but on the drier side) M1t- Oxime (Strength and muscle hardening as well as a feel good hormone) ( and some others that I cant think of off the top of my head)
The company that I rep for Platinum Nutra is selling a TD version of epi andro which is like Stano in that it converts to DHT ( muscle hardening and good on libido) and has both a TD and pill form of Max LMG ( progestin based PH that is wet so it’s a good bulker)
1Andro and 4 Andro are popular and very mild and are readily avalible ( Good for libido and strength)
Also if you look at some online retailers you may still be able to find DMZ and M-sten maybe some Alpha1 ( Logs are readily available for these compounds)

That about sums it up though.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you guys just order ph from uk? Problems with customs maybe?

Needt

Awards
Hey mccrew530 u seem pretty knowledgeable. Let me ask you, for a newbie what would you suggest to someone wth low t?
I want to get little bigger, drop few pounds. My libidos in the tank,bad ED. Please advise. Thnx

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
How old are you Needt?

Needt

Awards
50 I did sustain on few yrs ago. Test cyp. But now low t still and no libido and NO erection

Needt

Awards
Been there done that. He gave me test cyp 200mg wk but really didn't do anything.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
^go back and switch to longer ester with doc/ or more per wk, and I am calling bs on cyp not doing anything, if so ...you have bigger problems my friend

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Guess this question really is for your doc to answer man. How bout a testo booster like daa or something natty like that. Daa really gave my libido a punch in the right direction after a little problems after two bridged epistane-halodrol cycles. Of course you can do a lotta test or some prohormones, but that will just give you a temporary upswing. Do you have papers saying your test is low, or do you just assume it, cause of the erectile problems?

Needt

Awards
My test is 141. When I did take test cyp & sustanon in the past my test was 703,which was great,but still
problem with ED. Idk I think I took it 4 too long. I was inexperienced I didn't really cycle idk. But here I am
now. I have access to anything I just don't know what is best combination. I am taking hcg now,just started
small dose everyday. It helps, gonna do a month and see.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My test is 141. When I did take test cyp & sustanon in the past my test was 703,which was great,but still problem with ED. Idk I think I took it 4 too long. I was inexperienced I didn't really cycle idk. But here I am now. I have access to anything I just don't know what is best combination. I am taking hcg now,just started small dose everyday. It helps, gonna do a month and see.
Maybe high estrogen? Or high shbg? Either of these could contribute to those problems even with decent total test levels

Needt

Awards
Thanks god strength. Idk my subg is10. Test free38.6 test bioavail 76. Believe it or not what helps me somewhat is
Progesterone oil. I was taking that & I was getting better results than when I was on trt. But only working out, not with ED��