Started a new mini blast

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be blasting 300mg weekly for 8-10 weeks. I normally run about 120mg weekly (60mg e3.5d)on TRT and that peaks me at in the low 900s and I ride in 700-800ish range. I've run two blasts since being on TRT but at 250 weekly and had very nice gains and strength progression. I gain 7-10lbs each time and strength is markedly improved.

I'll put up updates as I go through and if anything is worth mentioning. I started on Sat and currently weigh 208-212 in the morn and at night.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for information.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is going to be a good one. I feel like I have as solid of a base as I ever have and I am already feeling the increased aggression and hunger. Nothing bad at all, but definitely noticeable.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I've recently started a run. I didn't know if it was because I'm getting older as why I feel like I want to eat more.. Lol ! I got a feeling im going to have to do more cardio this time.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning weigh in 210.2. I have upped the calories slightly by about 300-500 to keep up with increased hunger and already 2+ lb increase in 4 days.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second shot last night and alpha is running very high today. I spent 90 min in the gym this morning and I NEVER stay longer than 60.

Knocked out 405 x 15 (R/P) squats and then decided to hit 495 x 2, and back down to 315 x 20. I literally felt like punching a wall I was so jazzed. :) Moved to incline BB press, maxing out at 285 x 4.

Those were the standouts today. I feel really good.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
So how do you know what your levels are when your running the 8-10weeks? Do you have someone that's willing to test a watch your levels while you cycle? I Apologize if it's too personal of a question!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I know that I am in the 1500+ range at minimum because I used an independent lab on my last blast at 250 and was over the 1320 high end the day after a 125mg shot. Now I am running 150mg each shot.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Well, I know that I am in the 1500+ range at minimum because I used an independent lab on my last blast at 250 and was over the 1320 high end the day after a 125mg shot. Now I am running 150mg each shot.
In for your gains, brother. You're crazy strong already. Curious to see what this blast will do for you

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I appreciate the words.

So yesterday I just couldn't settle down, so I hit the gym twice. I did a volume heavy shoulder/upper back workout with nothing shocking to note in terms of an improvement, but then went back in the afternoon and hit deads. I hit a 515 pull, which I have done before, but I haven't tested that in maybe 3 months. Could have been partially due to adrenaline because I had a couple of trainers staring at me waiting to take my spot for their clients, but to feel that strong after already training earlier was addicting.

Now I am taking 3 days off to head to Vail.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
When do you think your spike after a shot-and for how long do you think you're up there before it starts to decline?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You peak 12-24 hours after injection and it is a decline from that point.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Strong pulls and strong sessions man! I'm currently cutting at the moment running just sust and an AI. Enjoying it, I've used just Test C before with an AI and I know that worked great, feeling fuller, more vascular and stronger.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot, I have been tracking in my own log and forgot to come back to this!

Weight has been holding steady at 215, and I have dropped what appears to be about 1-2% BF. This became very apparent with a recent, temporary addition of soy lechitin and bloating. As soon as I dropped it, it was easy to see how leaned up I've become.

Overall work capacity is up throughout and I added in a 5th gym day for full body hypertrophy work as recovery is basically nothing now. I haven't moved through any PRs, but I am not really training for it, more for max conditioning and composition.

My only issue that I see is a moderate increase in BP. I use a cuff at home and have noticed about an 8pt increase average in systolic.

So far, I am very happy with results in the mirror, recovery times, and the ability to add in the 5th day. I've had many comments about vascularity and size from friends that I see often, so that is always an ego boost and encouragement to go harder. Working with my kick boxing coach (he has no idea of any of this) he mentioned that my power has noticeably increased "for some reason lately" :).

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Ur kicking it as always, keep us updated...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may extend this out as I am having nice success and possibly will change up at 6 weeks to a strength program via R/P. We'll see how I feel at that time, but I really just want to see what is possible visually.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
All test does for me is jack my blood pressure too high. It's a living hell.......
Glad it's going well for you

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
?? Are you addressing a test issue via TRT, or are you referring to moving outside of the physiological range?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
?? Are you addressing a test issue via TRT, or are you referring to moving outside of the physiological range?
Trt levels are good. It is only above where my bp is a problem

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Trt levels are good. It is only above where my bp is a problem
How high of a BP reading are we talking about? Is it something that can be rectified through cardio or nutrition?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
How high of a BP reading are we talking about? Is it something that can be rectified through cardio or nutrition?
Ear pressure, irritable, headache. Not sure the # because it doesn't really matter. It can be rectified by staying at trt dosages and running trenbolone. Haha

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Sure it matters. Big difference if you've got a BP reading of 170/100 or 145/90. Both are "high," but the former surely won't wreck as much havoc on you

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates big guy?

edmassa

Awards
Kisaj are you taking any aromatase inhibitor for this mini blast?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So right around 6 weeks now and weighing in a pretty solid 215-217, so around 5lb increase and have leaned out considerably. I've been running PHAT and have not made much attempt at any PRs or anything. I am feeling strong and really trying to see how I can look from an aesthetics standpoint since I have never really trained for it. Today is my 41st birthday and my wife told me this morning that I looking f'ing stronger than ever. :)

I have been testing out the new oral AI from BLR duing the last 3 weeks and that is proving to be very strong, so I am taking half dose and it is perfect. Dropped a bit of water weight and it took the edge off. I started feeling pretty agitated after a couple weeks and could tell I was riding higher than I am comfortable with.

So, I have about 2 weeks left before I need to go back to TRT dose. I built a real nice steady base and didn't risk injury by pushing PRs and hoping this keeps.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update. When the wife notices, you know it's "real"! Happy birthday young man! Here's to many more ripped ones!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing to note that I have been keeping an eye on is increased blood pressure and heart rate in the last few weeks. I have a cuff at home and this has increased a bit, which I can assume has to do with increasing RBC. I've doubled up my BP protocol, which has helped, but makes me think that shorter runs are going to be better if doing it again.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Just found this ha, a lil late but anyways so the only sides u ran into was high bp? I'm blasting also @200mg which is dbl my cruise dose. Taking Olympus labs eliminate alongside my injections to keep e levels at bay. My question is, how did u return to cruise dose? Any help is great thanks and congrats on gains! Edit: what was ur dosing protocol? Every 6 days? 5?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Im in for this...Been on a hiatus for awhile...

Im actually on a mini blast myself of about 325 a week...I have been on TRT for a year now and in spring I ran 350ish a week of Tren ace w it. That was not a smart choice for MMA as I couldn't breath at all... it also lowered my levels from 900's to sub 400's, so anyone that doesn't run a test base with tren is a moron.
Keep kicking ass Kisaj, Im excited to see your results

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found this ha, a lil late but anyways so the only sides u ran into was high bp? I'm blasting also @200mg which is dbl my cruise dose. Taking Olympus labs eliminate alongside my injections to keep e levels at bay. My question is, how did u return to cruise dose? Any help is great thanks and congrats on gains! Edit: what was ur dosing protocol? Every 6 days? 5?
Yeah man, I just dropped back to normal protocol as son as I was done. I was testing Letrone with this and it really shined, so I stayed pretty shredded when I was expecting a bit of water weight.

Blast protocol was the same outside of dose. Monday and Thursday inject.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Quick question how long until you levels come back to normal?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Do you ever get short of breath during your blast? When I would blast, I'd get really short of breath, easily winded, feel like I was going to pass out from just standing for too long at times. Would this be caused by blood pressure being too low? Or hematocrit being too high? (it was 51 at the time).

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Do you ever get short of breath during your blast? When I would blast, I'd get really short of breath, easily winded, feel like I was going to pass out from just standing for too long at times. Would this be caused by blood pressure being too low? Or hematocrit being too high? (it was 51 at the time).
What about limbs "falling asleep" or tingling? I have that a lot in my arms

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! As I move into a part of my life where overall fitness and health are primary concerns, I think it was my last. I feel my best when my cardiovascular and energy levels are optimal. Blasts leave me feeling winded and out of shape, albeit really strong.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Blast and cruise indefinitely is very appealing to me. I like the idea of staying (cruising) on a base of 200mg of test cypionate indefinitely and then adding 300mg of propionate a few times per year at short runs of 6-8 weeks. I think this is a very safe and effective way to run test and reap the many rewards. I'm also a firm believer in following a clean diet, doing adequate cardiovascular exercise and taking key supplements; especially high doses of very high quality fish oil to help keep your heart and cholesterol in check.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on how to keep high hematocrit at bay while blasting? I was wanting to double my dose for 8 weeks but am worried about it!

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Any ideas on how to keep high hematocrit at bay while blasting? I was wanting to double my dose for 8 weeks but am worried about it!
This will be a challenge. I would recommend you eat super clean for starters. That means, no soda, processed or refined sugars, eliminate alcohol during your cycle, eat clean carbs (brown rice, quinoa) and cut out the starchy carbs. Donate blood and if necessary, ask your doctor for a prescription for therapeutic phlebotomy. Polycythemia is an inherent risk associated with injecting testosterone especially at doses well beyond the therapeutic range. Get your self a high quality fish oil and take 6-8 grams per day and do adequate cardio. All these tips will help, but may not be a cure all. Many guys have to come off even low dose TRT for a month or so just to get that hematocrit down.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
This will be a challenge. I would recommend you eat super clean for starters. That means, no soda, processed or refined sugars, eliminate alcohol during your cycle, eat clean carbs (brown rice, quinoa) and cut out the starchy carbs. Donate blood and if necessary, ask your doctor for a prescription for therapeutic phlebotomy. Polycythemia is an inherent risk associated with injecting testosterone especially at doses well beyond the therapeutic range. Get your self a high quality fish oil and take 6-8 grams per day and do adequate cardio. All these tips will help, but may not be a cure all. Many guys have to come off even low dose TRT for a month or so just to get that hematocrit down.
Very good info sir! Thanks and I'll def look into all the above. Every little bit helps