TRT with OTC Anti-E

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, you experienced TRT dudes. What are your thoughts on running an anti-e like inhibit-e or elimistane? i have both in my possession, but have been hesitant to try them.

any big issue with running these supps? i would think it would be even more beneficial under TRT.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, thanks. the product should work the same. i've just been reluctant to dive in. :) maybe thebigt can drop by and give his thoughts.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran Elimistane while on TRT.
It works & I felt great. Wanted to stay on Elimistane forever.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read a lot of the Big T's post's. He knows a sh*t load of info about test.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have ran Elimistane while on TRT.
It works & I felt great. Wanted to stay on Elimistane forever.
speaking to that, i wonder if you can run it without a break?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
speaking to that, i wonder if you can run it without a break?
I ran it for 30 days straight, a whole bottle. I'm pretty sure you don't want to stay on a suicide estrogen blocker for ever... Lol.
As with anything time off is needed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, you experienced TRT dudes. What are your thoughts on running an anti-e like inhibit-e or elimistane? i have both in my possession, but have been hesitant to try them.

any big issue with running these supps? i would think it would be even more beneficial under TRT.
i've been on trt for going on 7 years now, although my estrogen stays well within range and doesn't warrant a prescription ai i like to run otc ai's frequently to counter water retention and to give a leaner look, and with some improved libido!!! elimistane like other arimistane products i have used is great for countering water retention and for that lean look, but for me it kills libido and causes achy joints-however some claim arimistane actually improves libido and doesn't cause achy joints, this isn't the case for me....inhibit-e is my favorite otc available right now because it dries me out and IMPROVES libido without any soreness in joints!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've been on trt for going on 7 years now, although my estrogen stays well within range and doesn't warrant a prescription ai i like to run otc ai's frequently to counter water retention and to give a leaner look, and with some improved libido!!! elimistane like other arimistane products i have used is great for countering water retention and for that lean look, but for me it kills libido and causes achy joints-however some claim arimistane actually improves libido and doesn't cause achy joints, this isn't the case for me....inhibit-e is my favorite otc available right now because it dries me out and IMPROVES libido without any soreness in joints!!!
thanks for the response, big man. i'll probably get on that inhibit-e first. :) or maybe i'll use elimistane first, in case it's hard on my joints. decisions decisions. i'm hearing good things about both.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the response, big man. i'll probably get on that inhibit-e first. :) or maybe i'll use elimistane first, in case it's hard on my joints. decisions decisions. i'm hearing good things about both.
i've used both, and both are very effective....i choose inhibit-e because i get good results, and don't get achy joints and instead of reduced libido inhibit-e actually increases libido.