Enclomiphene Citrate, the future of TRT

1. Enclomiphene Citrate, the future of TRT

Anyone out know about this drug Repros Rx is going to produce on the market in a few years. It is going through evaluations currently with the FDA and it seems to be an offshoot of Clomid. The drug is called Androxal and is a way to treat secondary hypogonadism (which I myself have from AAS use) and keeps fertility going. One great aspect about enclomiphene is its much less androgenic than Clomid and can be taken for much longer periods. I'm very interested in this as a lifelong treatment and maintain the ability to impregnate my wife. TRT made me go sterile so that isn't the best option for me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hardtoget View Post
    Anyone out know about this drug Repros Rx is going to produce on the market in a few years. It is going through evaluations currently with the FDA and it seems to be an offshoot of Clomid. The drug is called Androxal and is a way to treat secondary hypogonadism (which I myself have from AAS use) and keeps fertility going. One great aspect about enclomiphene is its much less androgenic than Clomid and can be taken for much longer periods. I'm very interested in this as a lifelong treatment and maintain the ability to impregnate my wife. TRT made me go sterile so that isn't the best option for me.
    No but thanks, I'll ask my endo about it since he seems to want to go right into the roll on if my next test is still low
    •   

3. You can maintain fertility with TRT if you also take small doses of HCG. I've been able to maintain a high sperm count with 100mgs of testosterone a week with 250ius of HCG 3 times a week for a couple of years.

4. I have read about this stuff and supposedly it naturally raises testosterone levels into the high normal range. Looks promising.

5. wonder what happened to this stuff? I thought it would be out by now hmmm....
    •   

6. Still in the agonizingly long approval process. Relatively close to market though with the NDA being reviewed this fall.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Bringing back a dead thread. Anyone tried the Research Chemical version of this?

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    Bringing back a dead thread. Anyone tried the Research Chemical version of this?
    Never saw anything about it what is the research chem name

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

9. If it hasn't made it to mainstream trt then it probably failed like most sarm do

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

10. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    Bringing back a dead thread. Anyone tried the Research Chemical version of this?
    @NoAddedHmones has some experience with Enclomiphene. IIRC he conducted some research on it with positive results.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    @NoAddedHmones has some experience with Enclomiphene. IIRC he conducted some research on it with positive results.
    is this available at PRE...if so, under what name?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I do not believe so... I asked awhile back... but never heard anything.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Naw, PRE doesn’t have it. Very few places do. Overseas rx’s are the best places to look.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    yeah, I tried it a while back from Geo.

personally, it didn't do anything different for me that clomid didn't do, but was about 4x the price, which was still cheaper than most OTC products.... and way more effective.

Info on SERMs

15. Allergan just purchased Repros. Who knows if they will shelve this drug. Would be a shame.

16. Purerawz is supposed to be coming out with enclomiphene in the next few weeks according to their rep.

17. I would be careful with this. I wouldn't be surprised if some RC's advertise this, while putting regular clomid in the bottle.

18. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    I would be careful with this. I wouldn't be surprised if some RC's advertise this, while putting regular clomid in the bottle.
    Absolutely. I bought from a vendor, it wasn't doing much, so I had it tested and it didn't even have clomid in it!!! It had LGD, clenbuterol, & probenecid. Complete garbage!

I hope Purerawz comes out with enclomid. We need a good source of it in the US

19. I keep checking their site and haven't seen it. I know right now they are dealing with payment processors so they are backlogged with orders. New product may have to wait. I believe they test their stuff through an independent lab so hopefully that means once they get it on the site it's gtg

20. Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjusa View Post
    I keep checking their site and haven't seen it. I know right now they are dealing with payment processors so they are backlogged with orders. New product may have to wait. I believe they test their stuff through an independent lab so hopefully that means once they get it on the site it's gtg
    Everything I have gotten from Purerawz has been gtg, so I wouldn't hesitate at all if they started selling it.

21. "The company says it has struck a deal to buy out Repros $RPRX and its troubled late-stage drug for uterine fibroids and endometriosis, held up by a partial hold at the FDA as regulators maintain demands for significantly more safety data."

......I do not have over 40 posts to provide a link.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 01:54 PM
  2. The Future of Bodybuilding (Amateur)
    By Doug8796 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 03:17 AM
  3. The future of your older products.
    By saludable24 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 08:25 PM