what to take with PH?

jvmagic

Awards
Hi,
I'm a 42yr old male and have taken a cycles of PH years ago. Been out of the game for almost 10yrs. What do I take whie cycling a PH? Before/during/after?

Thanks in advance.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,
I'm a 42yr old male and have taken a cycles of PH years ago. Been out of the game for almost 10yrs. What do I take whie cycling a PH? Before/during/after?

Thanks in advance.
You might want to post more info.What is your Cycle you are planning?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
-Cycle support: pre load maybe a week or two. I only do a week.
I recommend cel cycle assist

- your choice of a PH. Something that doesn't aromatize until you get some notches so you don't need an AI.

- test base. BPS dermacrine is awesome. Or stano

-pct : SERM.... I say nolva. DAA to boost test
MayBE An AI for rebound....

I mean that's like a bare-minimum oral cycle of i set out one for myself

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I first started, I was told Epistane or Halodrol were the most common PHs to start off with.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Can we get some stats? What you may be planning? Information is power my man.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Can we get some stats? What you may be planning? Information is power my man.
This

I'd like to know why you feel you need a ph right out of the gate after being 'away from the game for almost 10 yrs.'

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Before ph: multivit, fish oil and preload milk thistle. On cycle of ph: milk thistle, fish oils, multivit and a lot of quality proteins,carbs and fats. After ph: serm(nolva/tamox..)/otc pct, arimistane, daa, creatine, bcaa and a good pwo, with loads of proteins. Good luck man. Keep it simple :You_Rock_Emoticon: