Aromasin for trt only?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone heard anything about this? doing aromasin only for trt..

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute are you saying add the adex to the TRT or Armistead only for your TRT? Adex only will not Bring test levels anywhere near where they should be.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad idea. We can lay out why if it is actually something being considered.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad idea. We can lay out why if it is actually something being considered.
i was told aromasin could be used instead of full trt..cuz aromasin lowers e..and raise free test...

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aromasin will raise T but it may crush E2 too much. You could always try it and get labs brother.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im guessing u would have to play with dosing alot

gynopuff

Awards
Try low dose clomid eod like 5-10mgs it will work WONDERS

gynopuff

Awards
No I do not but I will soon here when I go in for blood. The difference is night and day as well as it being common sense.... Clomid will raise your test and not disturb igf levels like nolva. It is one of the options hrt docs give you they will usually do around 10weeks of clomid to restore your levels and no as I am on cycle now I do not but I have done it for long peroids of time.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not everyone responds well to clomid..for me i respond better on cyp...did clomid 12.5mg mwf..for 10 weeks...test levels were high but estrogen was an issue...i inject text cyp in the stomach.and i love it...dont need to take aromasin no more

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
After taking Clomid for a few months now I notice it raises estrogen in my body. I'm going to try going back on TRT with HCG.

Drop Set

Awards
After taking Clomid for a few months now I notice it raises estrogen in my body. I'm going to try going back on TRT with HCG.
Absolutely correct. Many people are surprised about this effect as Clomid is a SERM. The first guy to tell me this was Flavio Baccianini.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Certainly not a good trt alternative for long term use.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid generally isn't meant as a long term solution but as a starting point or as a "reboot". It's good that at least alternatives are now being recognized as options for men.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Read up on a new drug being proposed called androxal I hope to take it one day.

adawg1980

Awards
Clomid generally isn't meant as a long term solution but as a starting point or as a "reboot". It's good that at least alternatives are now being recognized as options for men.
If Clomid successfully reboots, does that mean (in theory) one should start reproducing Test again?

Drop Set

Awards
I read it many years ago, but there was a clinical study that concluded that Clomid should not be run much more than a month.

Drop Set

Awards
Also, the evidence is pretty conclusive, IMO, that the best trt program is low dosed test. Most docs want you to take a month off every 6 months.

I use HCG (and an AI) at the end for 2 weeks, then run some clomid/Nolva. At my age, my endocrine system will not produce enough test, and I need to go back to 200 mgs of test. However, for younger guys, your system should be restored and your natural test should be working.

Drop Set

Awards
The problem I have seen, over many years, is that guys do not understand the time needed for ester clearance.

It takes 3 weeks for a long ester like test e/c to clear. SERMS will not work prior to that time. That is why I recommend starting HCG 7 days after last shot of test. Run it for 2 weeks, and then SERMS will work

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some ppl have been on low dose of clomid for years with no probs..but not all respond to it..DHT is my prob mine is way too low..16 is my dht lvls

Drop Set

Awards
If Clomid successfully reboots, does that mean (in theory) one should start reproducing Test again?
Yes, that is the desired outcome. Before I hit my late 40's, a pct, properly done would restore my endocrine system. Younger guys I work with almost always get 100% of their natural production back. There are some that have problems, but they are the exception.

My last successful pct was when I was 43. Complete restoration, no problem in the bedroom at all. I was 100% natural for 4 years. Unfortunately, by my late 40's, my body stopped producing enough test (279 on 300-1100 scale). That is when I went on trt.

Low test after 45 is very, very common. If I run a proper pct, my body will produce test while on test boosting compounds, but once I go off, it becomes low again. Again, this scenario is very, very common.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What if a low dose clomid like 12mg eod was run with low dowe aromasin? Help negate the potential for high estro?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Im loving exemestane vs arimidex. Eliminates estrogen rebound and its reducing estrogen at a greater rate in my body. I prefer nolvadex after using Clomid, Clomid gives off too much estrogen.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Im loving exemestane vs arimidex. Eliminates estrogen rebound and its reducing estrogen at a greater rate in my body. I prefer nolvadex after using Clomid, Clomid gives off too much estrogen.
Clomid seems to be the pick over nolva in a restart tho it seems, no?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I believe that better take some exemestane with it so no estrogen rebound. Remember suicide inhibitors are different than aromatase inhibitors .

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I believe that better take some exemestane with it so no estrogen rebound. Remember suicide inhibitors are different than aromatase inhibitors .
The old 6oxo was a suicide inhibitor or ai?

chris1981

Awards
Was off a training sense December gained 20 pounds ... Back to training started lgd4033 and a s4 sarms on top of that with more cardio and next week will start steragh training a simple 5x5 to start just the focusing on 4 or 5 compound movements bench squats press's ect... Just heard of sarms thought I would give them a shot ??? It was this or some test 300mg a week any info don't ask stats high BF but realy strong lol ..