Just stopped test boosters

Robbie Balboa

Awards
OK. So I have been taking Nolvadren XT, DAA, and Diesel Test Limited Edition. Cycling off and on and sometimes taking 1-3 of these products at at time for about 6 mos. I am 35. Yesterday was my last day of DAA, and Nolvadren XT, and one week off of Diesel Test Limited Edition. About how long should it take for my test to return back to normal levels?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
To be honest its very unlikely that it was raised much above normal anyway... They aren as magical as a lot of people thing... But within 2 weeks you will notice changes (if any) pretty quick.

Im obviously younger than you but anything I have taken except actual anabolics has done absolutely nothing for me, apart from maybe raise my sex drive ever so slightly... Its already pretty high though.

Robbie Balboa

Awards
I really didn't think it would be much of a problem, I just wanted to make sure. I did feel I got some aggression and strength gains from D-Pol and Diesel Test Limited Edition. I didn't notice anything from Nolvadren XT. The libido was something I did notice for sure though grinnel27, just like u said. Thanks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't even sweat it because as mentioned, if anything, you got a minor bump and you'll be back to whatever you were in days.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Don't even sweat it because as mentioned, if anything, you got a minor bump and you'll be back to whatever you were in days.
+1

Agreed. Natural test boosters don't really do all that much, so you have no worries about returning to normal.