Blood work - Prolactin top of range? What to do.

CNYC

Awards
So I have been fighting a bit puffynips for about 2 months off cycle through PCT and out. Just got my bloods.

Testostrerone, Serum 639 ng/dL 348-1197
Fre Testoerone(Direct) 13.0 pg/mL 8.7-25.1
LH 4.1 mIU/mL 1.7-8.6
FSH 2.4 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4
Prolactin 14.3 ng/mL 4.0-15.2 (at the edge which explains puffy nips must have had high estro and high out of range pro - when this happened)
Estradiol 8.6 pg/mL 7.6-42.6 (must have crushed it with too much aromasin)
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 37.7 nmol/L 16.5-55.9

(estro looks low - but libido is good)
Prolactin seems to be the issue, though not past range, just at the tip of the range. I know when my estro comes back to normal prolactin may increase, pushing it out of range (maybe not maybe it will regulate)

Right now on Ralox to combat the gyno. 30mg's a day about to come off shortly.

What do you suggest? do I need Caber? Do I need to work it down or will it come down a bit on it's own?

Been taking B6, and Vitamin E. Also have some nootropics that work to increase Dopamine. Or I can give Mucuana a go.

Any ideas? Or just come back to baseline clear out completely. Puffy nipples are 98% gone at this point.

I feel pretty good, I have been training hard, putting some size back on since the de-bloat, eating well, sleeping well, sex is good back to training Jiu Jitsu with good stamina. Mood is good. All around I feel pretty good. Libidio is usually high off cycle, I would say on a scale of 1-10 (10 being my normal libido I am about a 7-8)

I am assuming it's going to take a little time to be 100% again, but I feel pretty good to go.

Thoughts?