Advice needed on sups and protein v carbs

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm a regular reader of the forum and would like some advice on my current supps.

I'm on a clean diet and training each muscle group twice a week.. 45 years old male

Doing a two month regime 1st month to build muscle doing carbs / protein / fats at 6/3/1
First month im using erase , anabeta (both not pro versions) , daa and alphamine
Month 2 I'll be doing erase pro, nocredene, daa and alphamine

Month 2 I'll be knocking protein up and carbs down to 3/6/1

I have 2 spare bottles of anabeta. Would it be worth adding to month 2 or is it a waste?

Been training for about 6 years and trying to build some muscle then burn as much fat off as possible month 2 so any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Missed off im also taking forskolin 1 per day month 1 and will be 3 per day month 2

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pretty well thought out stack brother, looks good.

If you can handle the hunger while trying to cut down in month 2 you can run more Anabeta for sure.

Assuming your diet is on point this should treat you quite well.
As the end-game is to lean out I would keep month one at maintenance calories or thereabouts, then shift into a deficit in month 2 with your Alphamine, etc.

Logging this?

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I'm not logging at the mo but think I'll start. I'm 2weeks in and started on the alphamine on Saturday and workouts have felt a lot stronger. I am doing faster pre-workout but not sure if that is the right way when trying to put on some lean muscle.

Is there a specific area for logging? Or would I log here

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In the training forum there is a section for logs at the top. You can also post a log in here as well if you'd like to draw more attention from the 35+ crowd. Putting a link to your log in your signature is also a good idea.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
In the training forum there is a section for logs at the top. You can also post a log in here as well if you'd like to draw more attention from the 35+ crowd. Putting a link to your log in your signature is also a good idea.
great advice! ^^