Question about estrogen

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have been taking adex ed and will continue to do so until the end of my cycle which will be finished in 6 weeks , as adex just blocks the oestrogen I'm worried about a rebound affect , will the pct I have stop this I will be running Nolva and I also have letro and clomid on hand if needed , it's been a 14 week test @ 500 and 10 week deca @ 300 cycle and advice would be great

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
For this reason, I always choose a suicidal ai such as exemestane.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
But will the pct I have stop the rebound or will I need something else

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
If I get what U say exmestane and start it now will it kill of all the estrogen that is floating around after the adex ?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You can switch to it now. Try 12.5 mg/day to start. 25mg/day is probably the max and probably too much IMO.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Ok and that will stop the rebound after the adex yes

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Adex blocks aromasin kills so that's what I'm saying after I finish the adex the build up estrogen may rebound so will the aromasin kill it so it's doesn't rebound

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Adex blocks aromasin kills so that's what I'm saying after I finish the adex the build up estrogen may rebound so will the aromasin kill it so it's doesn't rebound
They both block it. Arimidex just let's go.
If the Arimidex is working then stick with it all the way up to pct.
You can switch to a low dose aromasin in pct 12.5 EOD or 6.25ED if your estrogen is still high, but the nolva and clomid should fill up all your estro receptors while your body balances the hormones (preventing rebound)

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you start running the Letro or Nolva don't run them together. Research has shown that Nolvadex blocks the absorption of Letrozole. For rebound you can also taper off the AI to let the body adjust.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I think I was just being parnoid , I have been taken 0.5 of adex eod , I didn't know about Nolva blocking letro so thanks for that info , I was more worried about the rebound on my pct , and just wanted to know If the Nolva would stop the rebound or would I need to take Somethjng else