Anabeta Elite+Erase Pro or DMZ+Cycle Armor

elmatth1

Awards
I'm 38 years old, 6'01" and 225lbs. I've been lifting off/on for most of my adult life. I took a 7 month break recently when my daughter was born and have been back in the gym for three months. Most of my strength and muscle size has returned, but I'm holding on to a lot of fat as well (probably about 25%bf). It seems, though, that now that i'm older it was much harder to get my strength and size back after a break, and it takes me longer to recover after a workout than it used to.

So, I read a lot about PH and other supps and decided to give an Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack a shot to help with my gains. After a couple weeks of this stack, I really don't see much of any effect. I suppose I feel a bit stronger and I've gained a couple pounds, but I don't know if that is just from my natural muscle gains or the stack.

Anyway, I ordered a bottle of OL DMZ and a couple bottles of Cycle Armor for on-cycle support and was going to run that after the Anabeta Elite. My question is, should I wait to run that DMZ stack until after the Anabeta Elite is finished, or start it 1/2 way through and finish the Anabeta Elite along with my PCT for the DMZ?

elmatth1

Awards
Well, Orbit Nutrition took a week to process my request, and my supps are still in transit, so I only have a couple weeks of Anabeta and Erase Pro left in this cycle. I know the Erase Pro is a decent AI, but I'm not sure how effective the Anabeta is at elevating testosterone naturally. This is why I'm wondering if the Anabeta would be better served in my PCT from the DMZ stack than run by itself. Any suggestions?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Natty Anabolics like ABE are always great for PCT. On its own it is not doing too much for Testosterone.

It would be good to help maintain strength, appetite, nutrient shuttling during PCT when you need it.

Erase is a great product but I would not use it as your only AI on hand for a cycle.

Have another on hand, I recommend Formestane for an OTC option.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html

Solid option from IronFlex there, or Black Lion Research Formeron/ OL Transform

elmatth1

Awards
Thanks, Driven! I'll look into Formestane. Got my DMZ in the mail today. I'm taking Cycle Armor for on cycle support. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, but not to exceed 4 capsules in one day. Is two a day sufficient or should I be taking four? My DMZ cycle is most likely gonna be 40/40/40/40/60/60, but I'll see how I react to 40 over the course of the first few weeks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks, Driven! I'll look into Formestane. Got my DMZ in the mail today. I'm taking Cycle Armor for on cycle support. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, but not to exceed 4 capsules in one day. Is two a day sufficient or should I be taking four? My DMZ cycle is most likely gonna be 40/40/40/40/60/60, but I'll see how I react to 40 over the course of the first few weeks.
IMO I would take 4, split doses

Looks like a good cycle brother as long as you have your PCT ready