39 year old plans for a solo epi5tane cycle (OL)

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
greetings to all and especially to edje007 for helping out my future plans with helpful tip...
am 39, been lifting a long time, height 182 cm (5.97) , 82 kilos (181 pounds) approximately at 13/14% bf.
My First introduction with prohormones was with the trifecta kit and after the OTC pct (form xt, test Powder) i am carefully planning my next run, after extential reading of many threads on the site, with epi5tane. My target would be recomp, loosing some bf while gaining some lbm.
My detailed plan is
CYCLE 6 weeks
epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
arimacare pro at 3 or 4 ed (should i start anything for liver support earlier???)
fish oil, multis
have transForm in hand if needed
Moreover, i am planning to have some taurine for the pumps, cause in two months time the soccer season will start, that means two days of 1 1/2 hour
HIIT. i dont know if i ll have some issues there....

PCT 6 weeks or more???
nolva 20/20/10/10
sup3rpct as stated on the bottle
test powder at 10mg/day for 4 weeks
have transForm in hand and planing to start it week thre at 0/0/2/2/1/1 pumps

i also have in hand two bottles of Ep1c and ostarine from OL. I was wondering if i could use those as a bridge from trifecta or better include them in the epi pct. ????

Furthermore, my basic concerns are

1. if i am g2g with transform in hand, or should i have something like reduce xt for an AI during PCT to combat any potential rebound gyno?
2. should i add arimacare pro or tudca at PCT?
3. any General tips from anyone more experienced than me (that means 99% of you...hahaha) or the OL reps & OL users, would be appreciated much, as 90% of the cycle is built on their products!!!! (you guys would have mentioned those 1 mil times...but want o be sure 110% and have everything in hand BEFORE start!)

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
u r more than wellcome amigo!!!!
:feedback:
do you think i should grab some reduce xt or other AI for post cycle or transForm from week three (tapered) should be more than enough?
what about tudca or arimacare pro during PCT?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
u r more than wellcome amigo!!!!
:feedback:
do you think i should grab some reduce xt or other AI for post cycle or transForm from week three (tapered) should be more than enough?
what about tudca or arimacare pro during PCT?
With this cycle, epi solo, I would run pct like this;

Nolva(I prefer clomid but nolva is fine)

20/20/10/10

Sup3rPct
4/4/3/3/2/1 (this way you take it 2 weeks past the nolva)

^basicly this will do

Things like ep1c and str3ngth/dermastrenght can be added to your pct. Ostar1ne is an option, low dose but it can be suppressive so in this case save it for later;)

I see no need gor ar1macare or tudca in pct( ofcourse it won't hurt, but still I see no need and would spend my money on other supps like stated above)

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
many thanks ed

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
So happy new year to all brothers!
I m currently at the last days of my pct of my first ride which i so much enjoyed! I gain 11 lbs and i still maintain 9 at the end of pct. I also added to the above mentioned pct, erase at 3/day and l dopa 3/day.
I felt terrific throughout the cycle with minimal sides. Its worthy to mention the muscle cramps i ve come across, cause i play soccer, but i could handle them with 7/10 grams of taurine. I will post before and after pic when i reach 20 posts. Take care brothers

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So happy new year to all brothers!
I m currently at the last days of my pct of my first ride which i so much enjoyed! I gain 11 lbs and i still maintain 9 at the end of pct. I also added to the above mentioned pct, erase at 3/day and l dopa 3/day.
I felt terrific throughout the cycle with minimal sides. Its worthy to mention the muscle cramps i ve come across, cause i play soccer, but i could handle them with 7/10 grams of taurine. I will post before and after pic when i reach 20 posts. Take care brothers
Happy new year bro!

9lbs maintained!!! Yeah buddy. You did an amazing job!

Ep15tane is definetely my favorite!!!

Can't wait to see your progress!!!