Test and deca cycle

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Question was doing a test e tren e cycle but the tren e sides didn't agree with me, how long should I wait b4 switching to test and deca I was running tren for around 5 weeks and what or precaution should I take to prolactin build up or gyno

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start the Deca now assuming you plan to run it long enough to work. Controlling estrogen usually keeps progestin and prolactin in check. You'll need blood work to confirm AI dosing.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
What would u suggest I have on hand just in case ?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Prami or caber and an AI like adex, aromasin or letro..

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have adex and aromasin on hand and I have been taking proviron 25mg ed

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Caber is easier on side effects but both pramipexole and caber work.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Gunna need something for prolactin..

What were you running Tren at? Deca?

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Tren e was 400mg a week test e 500 mg a week

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Never heard of it, just did a quick google..
Same principle but not what you need..

Get caber or Prami..

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have just been doing some research as well and put my order in for some caber , if I can't get it for a couple of weeks will I be ok to still start the deca .... All the things I have just read said I should really have been taking caber with the tren as well , my mate who I did think knew what he was talking about has been doing tren and test for yrs and has never used caber or prami ,

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Everyone is different, my brother is running deca & test now and has been without an AI period.
I personally would never do that, but just an FYI.

I'd get ahold of one ASAP though, better safe than sorry..

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Yeah I'm on it thanks , I have ordered it now I'm just waiting for it normally it only takes a couple of days

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah I'm on it thanks , I have ordered it now I'm just waiting for it normally it only takes a couple of days
only use the Caber if you develop symptoms. But you should always have something on hand in case it's needed. Same for the AI. Have it on hand in case you develop symptoms.

turff49

turff49

Awards
1st sign of symptoms would be what ...
The ones to be worried about would be:
- puffy or sensitive nipples
- discharge from nipples
There are other symptoms but the other ones may be due to other reasons and not solely due to high prolactin.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Well touch wood I haven't has any symptoms yet when doing the tren .... Fingers crossed I will b as lucky with the deca , as I say I have ordered some caber

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Deca is fine to start now , keep AI on hand as u know ur swapping a progesterone for another so gyno can pop its ugly head up . Sounds like u dont have any gyno issues , which is a plus ! How long are u gonna run the deca ?

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Was thinking 10-12 weeks so I get the benefit from it

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Nice ..im @ week 6 of decapro200 / enapro200 & just added sus300 to the mix , for a 16-20 wk bulk ....have you thought of bumping deca mg's up in a couple weeks ?

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I will do what I need to do to bulk if i have to increase the deca I will ... U would recommend that yes ? , i thought u had to run test higher than deca for best results

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Running test higher helps with sides , i cant remember what mg deca u were running . Run it @ &300mg with test @ 500 mg or bump deca to 400 mg & test 600 . It made a difference with me .

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doses are hard to give advice on since they are so individual. I do great with 400mgs Test and 200mgs Deca at 245lbs but I respond to everything really well. I would up the calories before the doses but would run it at least 8-10 weeks. I tend to keep gains better on longer, low dosed cycles.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Ok that's good advice I will stay on test 500 and deca 300 and see how I go