TRT AND MASTERBATION

low t

Awards
Hi all I am 36 and I have been on TRT for 8 months.. I am om testosterone cream.. I can have sex about 3 times a week but if I masterbate a couple of times in the same week I lose erection...If I cut out masterbating totally I can do it every two or three days and I don't lose erection.. I am wondering if this is the norm for guys with secondary hypo on TRT... Any comments would be appreciated..

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Not normal. Trt should be getting wood all the time. Need labs done. If not estrogen issues then circulation issue

hipoint

Had the same issue buddy it was the Android gel I was using was weak you may need to double the dose because for 100mg of gel you absorb 10% so that's 10mg a day and I found for me it was not enough.. I literally have 20 boxes because I switch to injectables there is no reason you can't run 250mg or 300mg of test cyp.. Just watch your e2 levels to figure out how you handle estrogen you need estrogen too for libido may also consider Hcg get those balls going again... BTW any one want androgel can't use it anymore...

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Keep the gel but up the dose . Agree check on ur e levels , get horse chestnut for circulation .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had the same issue buddy it was the Android gel I was using was weak you may need to double the dose because for 100mg of gel you absorb 10% so that's 10mg a day and I found for me it was not enough.. I literally have 20 boxes because I switch to injectables there is no reason you can't run 250mg or 300mg of test cyp.. Just watch your e2 levels to figure out how you handle estrogen you need estrogen too for libido may also consider Hcg get those balls going again... BTW any one want androgel can't use it anymore...
watch yourself...this is a public forum and androgel is a controlled substance!!!

hipoint

watch yourself...this is a public forum and androgel is a controlled substance!!!
I know living on the edge with Andro gel should walk down to the corner and sell them? .. Lol or should I rub like ten packets on me at once and see what happens, just lather them all over me