Newbie here what's up

Nynyguy

Nynyguy

Awards
I'm 36 yrs old and will be looking to start my first cycle soon. I've always been active and working out since high school. Always been a slim build almost athletic. Currently I'm 5'10 215 and feeling great. Been very consistent past 2.5 years but it seems now that I'm stalling out. I've added a pic to my profile and that's my current physique. Most will say that they will take my gainz any day but to me it's just normal.

Been trolling the internet for some time now and I think I'm either going to go with Test and tren , or test and deca. Don't have any real idea now much yet but I plan to study and research for a few months before I do my first cycle.

My body fat is maybe around 12% and I want to bring it to 10% range while adding mass and weight to maybe 235lb. I would like to then maintain no less than 225 at 10-11% year round. I'm dedicated and work my ass off and just need a kick in the ass to get some additional gains.

Nice to meet you all in advance.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Just run test at 500mg/s a week, split into 250mg every 3 days. This is what I started on and you will probably get the exact same info from others, its a great starting platform.

You could add a load of different compounds but id stay just running that to start with. Im on my 4th cycle of just test, granted i did run dbol at the start of one cycle. But have had no issues as of yet with gaining size and strength on that alone.

I may add something this year, but for now its staying the same because it works.

Good luck, hopefully that helps.

Nynyguy

Nynyguy

Awards
I have good gains and people have jokingly, wait maybe they were serious, asked me if I took anything "special." Reading through it looks like I should see some decent gains with test alone, and it will help me break though without the need for anything else. I'm really trying to avoid hard stuff as I just want to keep it as simple as possible. I've tried to upload pics of current condition without ever using anything. Hopefully it uploads. The app on phone is quite slow.

Attachments

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Your in really decent shpe man. Like I said test is probably the way to go IMO. Its not anywhere near as harsh as Pro Hormones or Oral gear. Obviously as long as you have a decent PCT you will recover quickly and correctly.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
diced and huge bro, welcome from IFN! have you looked into trest yet? just a thought for you.. they make some topical preps you can buy legally from some retailers. this stuff is 10x more potent than test and has the uncanny ability to make you able to not only desire and want sex 24/7 but you can also perform quite well. test doesn't do that for everyone. also being that its a topical you wouldn't need to inject or source stuff on the black market. I realize that trst converts to estrogen at a high rate so you would need to take additional supps to combat that. but aside from that part of it.. killer strength gains, mass increases, and it strips body fat off like you cant believe. additionally u can find sources for sterile oils that u can inject while still not breaking any laws. I hope you look into it. its hands down my favorite legal steroid.

Nynyguy

Nynyguy

Awards
diced and huge bro, welcome from IFN! have you looked into trest yet? just a thought for you.. they make some topical preps you can buy legally from some retailers. this stuff is 10x more potent than test and has the uncanny ability to make you able to not only desire and want sex 24/7 but you can also perform quite well. test doesn't do that for everyone. also being that its a topical you wouldn't need to inject or source stuff on the black market. I realize that trst converts to estrogen at a high rate so you would need to take additional supps to combat that. but aside from that part of it.. killer strength gains, mass increases, and it strips body fat off like you cant believe. additionally u can find sources for sterile oils that u can inject while still not breaking any laws. I hope you look into it. its hands down my favorite legal steroid.
Wait did you say that I wouldn't want to have sex 24/7? I don't think I like trest. Conversion to estrogen means that it also blows you up no? I need to lean out or stay within the same lean numbers and still be around 15-20 lbs heavier and fuller.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no your misunderstanding me.. it will make you very horney.
it does convert and yes left unchecked it can bloat you. but most people myself included find it to be only mildly wet. I look very lean in the mornings and get a little watery late in the day when im full of carbs.

seriously look around at the logs.. this stuff to me is like the popular test/tren stack .. and you can get that kind of gains with just putting it on your skin. OR you can order it as an oil as well.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Test enanthate mate , always a winner on ur 1st run . Youve obviously got great genetics as we can see , up to u what u wanna do though .

Nynyguy

Nynyguy

Awards
This will be a very big situation for me, as I hate needles. Just looking at a needle gives me a funny feeling. It looks like you have to inject these very deep. Oh my! I want to start with a 250mg and hopefully that will be enough. I don't think I have low test issues so I doubt my doctor will write me up something. I have lots of time though.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Judging by ur size & how ur built , no u dont have a low test prob m8 ! 250ml is a low dose , its what i come down to on my "off" cycle dose . 500mg/wk is pretty standard for 1st cycle dose , u could even throw a mild prohormone in to kick the test along .

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Test e solo. 250mg x2 per week for 12-14 weeks. Great cycle!

Nynyguy

Nynyguy

Awards
Test e solo. 250mg x2 per week for 12-14 weeks. Great cycle!
I would do 250mg but twice a week won't work for me. I seriously don't like needless. It's not that the pain is a problem, it's knowing the needle is about to stick me. I actually turn into a weak little b!tch. Watching my blood go into a vile is even worse than knowing a needle is about to stick me. So that means I have to do 1 shot per week. Then my wife now, who's a nurse, here trying to talk me out of it by saying how it's probably a deep injection into the muscle. To wherever with all this... Gainz must me had!

Nynyguy

Nynyguy

Awards
But 250mg every 3 days sounds boss. Also will that be less likely to convert to estrogen with the smaller dose? I'm sure I'll go test route and it's just matter of me dotting the I's and crossing the t's and along sure I covered everything before making the plunge. Thanks for all the help everyone.

C

chiefbolone

Awards
Also a newb haha the past 6 months ive been looking for test and have no luck. I have 1 vial of test cyp that i came across randomly and took it without hesitation. I wanna do just a test cycle but need more. Pcts and liver aids etc on deck! Just need more test

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 4
S Supplements 7
S Supplements 0
O Anabolics 2
charles3526 Supplements 7