Help with getting back into it

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I've been out of the prohormones since around 2002. Been lifting now a year and the gains are getting slower. I'm on TRT right now so I'm not looking for anything to raise my test levels (i get bloodwork done every 6 weeks).

Also in a few weeks i'm having some very old gyno removed via surgery. When that is over and I'm healed I'm hoping to find a prohormone that will not raise my test levels, but also is very rare to get gyno off of. Any suggestions or recommendations for what might fit the bill? FWIW I got the gyno off the old M1T days. Not looking to try anything that strong or with a high risk of gyno.

I will stay on my TRT throughout this of course. I'm at 170mg a week of cyn test right now and also HCG shots.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't know your diet or routine(s), so it would be irresponsible to just tell you to take something. There is little reason you should not have nice gains on that levels of test, so it is likely something else.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
My diet is clean I was getting great gains and everything is up. Been lifting hard for 1.5 years now and almost a year on TRT. Just looking for a boost to help through a plateau. Was at 235lbs at 5'9" and about 15% bf while bulking. down to 215lbs now and hoping to get back to 230ish around 10-12% bf. This isn't my first run at PH's by any means. Just been out of it for so long (since the old days of M1t) and now there is soo much new stuff out there. Just looking for something that won't raise my test levels and isn't known for causing gyno?

LORD

Awards
That is a tough one brother. My only advice would be keep hanging and banging. I understand where you are at. The only thing that helped me was to dig deeper and like CT likes to say Command some **** to Grow. At our age variety is the spice of life. The results from PH is temporary. As you know slow to grow. I would rather make a slow quarter than a fast nickel.

LORD

Awards
BTW, I know a 55 year old man still making gains to this day. His secret is pushing farther and digging deeper. Taking himself beyond normal human tolerance

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
I am 52 now. Never taken a PH or aas in my life, and i am stronger now than I have ever been. My secret is simple. I lift very regularly. I use proper form and I eat right.
BTW, I know a 55 year old man still making gains to this day. His secret is pushing farther and digging deeper. Taking himself beyond normal human tolerance