Test tren & deca

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have never heard of this as a stack but I have recently been told that this is possible , has anyone ever tried this and if so what was the results sides etc

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
I have never heard of this as a stack but I have recently been told that this is possible , has anyone ever tried this and if so what was the results sides etc
I would be really intrested in getting feed back form this myself.I'm planning to run this exact cycle very soon due to availability.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Prolactin would be an issue. I wouldn't run without a pharma grade AI and pharma prami.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Just letro , is that what u would recommend

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
Nah,im sorry i was asking myself lol.im reading that test and tren would be sufficient,that there would almost be no need for deca...

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
What if u started with test and tren and u didn't get on with tren , if the sides where to bad , how long would u have to wait to switch to test and deca ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not combine deca and tren...
Test/tren
Test/deca
Pick one

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Depending on bulking or cutting , deca & test e for bulk , tren & test prop for cutting .

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
So I'm gonna do test and tren , but if I don't like the sides with tren how long shall I wait after stopping the tren b4 starting the deca ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm gonna do test and tren , but if I don't like the sides with tren how long shall I wait after stopping the tren b4 starting the deca ?
Give your prolactin levels time to recover. I would personally say 6-8 weeks depending now long of a cycle you are running and what ester you use. I may have missed the layout and goal.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally run dopadex alongside deca or tren as well.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I was told to run test e and tren with provironum 25mg ed is this bad advice

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
Depending on bulking or cutting , deca & test e for bulk , tren & test prop for cutting .
I'm gonna run tren and test prop,how long u think I should run it for...I wasn't gonna run it any longer then 8 weeks

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
8 is ok , have u ran tren before ? If so ace or enth ?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
...those compounds are my bread & butter staples for bulking or cutting i should add .

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
What's the longest u would run test e and tren e for

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Depends mate . Im doing a 16wk test e /deca cycle now with alpha 20 thrown in as well . Test E-16wks @ 600 ; adjust to 800mg if needed , deca -14wks @ 400-600. Tren ace ive got good gains with 100mg eod last cut i did for 12wks ontop of prop ( i get 1litre bladders cheap ) , its always on tap when needed . Love my test ! I get crazy nite sweats on tren , sleeps f***ked aswell with tren . Next cut im thinking of getting masteron pp for a change .

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have been on test e 500 a week and tren for a couple of week and I have had some serious sweats on a couple of occasions at night but that's the only real side I have had .

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
16wks is my sweet spot , "off cycle" to me is backing it down to 200-250 for 8-12wks ( depending on bloods & how i feel ) then hit it again .

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I wish I had started a test and deca cycle rather than a test and tren that's why I asked how long u think it would be best to leave out the tren 4 b4 starting deca

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yeah i know what u mean mate , my mrs want me to set up a kids pool on my side of the bed next time im cutting , i sweat that much .

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Haha I thought I had wet the bed I was dripping

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Bloody posts arent lining up too good sorry mate . Yeah i think one of the boys said before about it afew posts earlier , prolactin build up could be a prob .

Last edited:
Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
As u can tell I'm not that experienced at this a have done a few cycles mainly just test but I want to bulk as much as possible and for my ignorance Of not doing my own research I was told to do test and tren , and of course keep my calories high , is there anything u would stack with test and tren for a bulk stack

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
Depends mate . Im doing a 16wk test e /deca cycle now with alpha 20 thrown in as well . Test E-16wks @ 600 ; adjust to 800mg if needed , deca -14wks @ 400-600. Tren ace ive got good gains with 100mg eod last cut i did for 12wks ontop of prop ( i get 1litre bladders cheap ) , its always on tap when needed . Love my test ! I get crazy nite sweats on tren , sleeps f***ked aswell with tren . Next cut im thinking of getting masteron pp for a change .
Also,I haven't started yet and I have both deca and tren,I'm not gonna run them together obviously,but if I go with the deca and test instead of tren and test,I'm a little worried about my junk not working with the deca lol

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Tren can be used to bulk at a higher dose and as said before lower the test but i wouldnt run the test E lower than 400/wk . Is the tren acetate or enanthate ?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Tren can be used to bulk at a higher dose and as said before lower the test but i wouldnt run the test E lower than 400/wk . Is the tren acetate or enanthate ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the benefits of dopadex,just curious
Sex drive, mood, prolactin control and plenty of other benefits. Incredible product and in my personal experience I have been able to substitute it for any research chemical that is said to carry the same benefits. Much safer and more comfortable feeling for me knowing exactly what in getting.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Good stuff . The only way m8 is to play around with mg's , try low vs higher dose ( not massive dose ) and see how ur body reacts bro . Thats how a few of us do it . Yes by all means research ur compounds but @ the end of the day its trial & error really

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
The test should cancel out the "deca dick " . Ive never had a prob with it , my mrs has to keep me away with a cattle prod so no probs there !

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
The test should cancel out the "deca dick " . Ive never had a prob with it , my mrs has to keep me away with a cattle prod so no probs there !
Lol!too funny!so in ur opinion,which do you think would be better to run,the test/tren or the test/deca.I definitely would like to put on some size,but more concerned with strength and staying semi lean

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately even with proper assist npp (short ester deca) seemed to kill my libido. Tren on the other hand I was at attention in a moments notice. Lol
I'll be running deca soon so I'll see if maybe it was dosage dependent.

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
Unfortunately even with proper assist npp (short ester deca) seemed to kill my libido. Tren on the other hand I was at attention in a moments notice. Lol
I'll be running deca soon so I'll see if maybe it was dosage dependent.
I'm having a hard time finding dopadex,do u think it's absolutely necessary to run with the test/tren cycle...

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Both cycles will do the job mate , it all depends on dosage & how ur body reacts to it . Test/deca add's abit more water retention to me , test/tren i get dryer but still blow up @ right dose .

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
A buddy of mine swears by test/deca/tren
But he runs deca year round low dose. 100-200 a week if my memory serves me right. I believe his last blast was
Test 250
Deca 200
Tren 500 ~

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time finding dopadex,do u think it's absolutely necessary to run with the test/tren cycle...
Just google mucuna pruriens as it's the same thing, im currently using it to lift my mood and improve my sleep on my ttm cycle.

I'd keep caber on hand, as prami has it's sides.

Though i've never run deca/tren i know someone who sears by running test/npp/var six weeks then switches to test/hex/mast on the last six weeks.

So packs on size, then leans right out on the last half, he's tried all kinds of cycles and swears by this one though it might not be for everyone.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Just google mucuna pruriens as it's the same thing, im currently using it to lift my mood and improve my sleep on my ttm cycle. I'd keep caber on hand, as prami has it's sides. Though i've never run deca/tren i know someone who sears by running test/npp/var six weeks then switches to test/hex/mast on the last six weeks. So packs on size, then leans right out on the last half, he's tried all kinds of cycles and swears by this one though it might not be for everyone.
What is Hex? Parabolan?
I know it's Tren but don't know what the difference is..

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
What is Hex? Parabolan?
I know it's Tren but don't know what the difference is..
Yup aka parabolan, but im running apollo tren hex, so i get 176mg/ml

Many internet sources say hex is 14 day half life, but i beg to differ ime it's more inbetween ace/etanate feels more like 4/5 days to me.

The ester was created by negma years back for human use, it was discontinued due to bad press over steroids.

Imo one of the best tren esters you can run, but like anything good it's pricey which is why many don't bother.

Only sides im getting is sweating, with occasional bouts of reflux and trensomnia, but keeping an eye on prolactin usually sorts this out.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yup aka parabolan, but im running apollo tren hex, so i get 176mg/ml Many internet sources say hex is 14 day half life, but i beg to differ ime it's more inbetween ace/etanate feels more like 4/5 days to me. The ester was created by negma years back for human use, it was discontinued due to bad press over steroids. Imo one of the best tren esters you can run, but like anything good it's pricey which is why many don't bother. Only sides im getting is sweating, with occasional bouts of reflux and trensomnia, but keeping an eye on prolactin usually sorts this out.
Thanks Boss, I've always seen it on my list but never really dug into it or asked about it..

Appreciate the info..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established