Weight loss

Tidalkinkaju

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 40 years old was weighing 365 at my heaviest. I got down to 282 now back up to 290 42 waist in pants. I workout 5 days a week with cardio following every workout and just cardio on sat and sun. I have been stuck at 290 for 8 months. Taking test and win now any other suggestions?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 40 years old was weighing 365 at my heaviest. I got down to 282 now back up to 290 42 waist in pants. I workout 5 days a week with cardio following every workout and just cardio on sat and sun. I have been stuck at 290 for 8 months. Taking test and win now any other suggestions?
Just diet bro. Diet. If your taking test and winny your going to gain weight in the form of glycogen.

How tall are you?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What Tagger said. You cant do much without diet. Honestly I wouldnt have even gone on test or win until you had your diet under control.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well lets be fair.. there are plenty of power lifting dudes that use anabolics at higher body fat levels. OP if you have been stalled out for 8 months there is a reason. im guessing that you are doing far too much training and not eating enough to fuel it properly. once that happens your metabolism typically shuts down. try just eating a normal level of calories and track your basal temp in the morning as you wake. when you see that your resting temp raises to like 97.5 you should start to be able to loose again. doing yr long diets can be very tricky to master.. remember too that you must change your calorie intake as you progress. you cant eat the same thing you did a year ago because at a new body weight you wouldn't need as many calories, you started at 365. if we use a base line of x10 you can see about 3600 cals per day. now.. using the same equation, 290x10 you are over 700 less per day to see the same effects.
obviously this is just an example. you will need to find your particular needs and set up around those and your ultimate goals.

Tidalkinkaju

Awards
Thanks for the feed back. My thought process was to run a small cycle and build up then diet with some clen and that would jump start some fat loss. But thanks again

fran.fougere

fran.fougere

Awards
I'm taking testosterone through my physician. 200 ml once a week. One ml tremboline. For a month now. Not seeing any muscle growth. Am I expecting too much too soon. Testosterone been on for 2 years. I'm at a wall. Am I not eating enough?

fran.fougere

fran.fougere

Awards
Am I doing this right. Trying to get some answers. Don't think I posted in the right spot.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I doing this right. Trying to get some answers. Don't think I posted in the right spot.
If you are over 35 this is the right place but open a new thread. The OP here is talking weight loss and you want anabolic weight gain. There is also an anabolics section you could post this in.