FIRST CYCLE.... ADVICE ANYONE

gymrat619

Awards
I'm 37 years old....5'11...235 pounds...20% body fat. This will be my first cycle. I'm interested in doing my first Male Physique Comp. I'm fit now but natural. I've been lifting weights for years on/off for years. I would like to enter show at about 215 as lean as possible. My main questions would be on the cycle. Would I need to bulk and then lean out for a harder thicker look?

Example:
-Weeks 1-6 Dbol (25-30mg) EVERYDAY
-Weeks 1-12 Testosterone E (250-500mg) per week.
-Weeks 7-12 Winstrol or Anavar (50mg)EVERYDAY
- Weeks 13-17 Nolvadex

..... Or should I go directly into cutting cycle? I'm very disciplined on nutrition so that'll never be an issue. Second part of my questions is.....
-Although, I'm would be taking Nolvadex as my PCT, what are the side effects coming off either I need to be careful of? Depression? Belly bulge? Etc?
- Would anything listed above cause:
Anxiety, irritability, rapid heart beat, insomnia?
- After doing one cycle, would I be able to hold gains if I never cycled again?
I definitely appreciate your help.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
1st - Depends on when your competition is. The more muscle you build the easier it is the loose the fat. But that is a very very simplified statement.
2nd - I would look into Intimidate SRT and Reduce XT to add to your PCT. Not needed, but they have helped me a lot in getting back to normal levels asap.
3rd - everyone reacts different to cycles. It is best to do some good research so you know and understand everything you are taking.
4th - yes you will be able to hold the majority of your gains if you continue to eat and lift correctly.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
A small dose of testosterone 500 mg or less and a good diet can take you very far...

Being cut is more about what you eat then the drugs you take don't forget that.

Winstrol in my opinion is a waste of money unless you're a sub 10% body fat cliser to 8 ir less at 20% it will do very little to nothing for you.

Also if it's your first time around keep it simple take 500 mg or less keep a very clean diet and do lots of cardio. When I say lots of cardio I need lots of cardio the testosterone will help you keep maintain and build muscle well the cardio will help dump the fat off of your body. With a clean diet of course.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
id cut one of the orals IMO, and also id make it 14-16wks test and PCT nolva AND clomid: 20mg nolva ed and 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks.
also ADD AN AI, I rec 0.25-0.5mg eod-e3d of dex week1-finish/start of pct IMO

ps. I agree winny is pretty crappy. may i suggest Tbol or anavar?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Test @ 400mg week
DMZ kicker
Aromasin throughout
Pct Clomid/Nolva

You don't need a huge dose to gain, DMZ is stronger than dbol mg for mg and has less sides and is cheaper.

500 is just an easy # somebody came up with online.

Your throwing way to many compounds in for a 1st cycle when you don't know how you'll react to anyone of them.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I agree with Goliath1.
But I would even dose lower maybe at 250mg weekly and no kicker. Run for 16-20 weeks.
See how you react to test first. You can always increase your dose if nothing happening around week 6-10. Patience the key IMO.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I agree with Goliath1. But I would even dose lower maybe at 250mg weekly and no kicker. Run for 16-20 weeks. See how you react to test first. You can always increase your dose if nothing happening around week 6-10. Patience the key IMO.
I kind of agree with you, he doesn't really need the kicker but for his 1st cycle I think 12 weeks is plenty.. Now, depending on his serms or hcg, who knows..

jarod86

Awards
A small dose of testosterone 500 mg or less and a good diet can take you very far... Being cut is more about what you eat then the drugs you take don't forget that. Winstrol in my opinion is a waste of money unless you're a sub 10% body fat cliser to 8 ir less at 20% it will do very little to nothing for you. Also if it's your first time around keep it simple take 500 mg or less keep a very clean diet and do lots of cardio. When I say lots of cardio I need lots of cardio the testosterone will help you keep maintain and build muscle well the cardio will help dump the fat off of your body. With a clean diet of course.
Hey man,
You seem to know your stuff;

-What type of test do you take e.g Test Cyp?

-I'm about 5'8, 193lb, and 12%ish BF (abs still visible). Would this Test only cycle put a lot of mass on, and in your experience can the mass from a Test cycle be retained after pct once you stop? What gains would you expect.

-I'm familiar with Ostarine (Sarm) and retain about 70% of those gains.

BoomUDown

Awards
If you decide to increase test at week 4-5, take bloods. This will let you know if your AI is legit. Use the female hormone panel, it's less expensive and it will test for test over 1500.