Back to basics for me

amdd1124

Awards
Hope everyone is doing well! Haven't posted here in a while but I just wanted to get some feedback from the members here. I'm 44, 5'10" 235Lbs....plenty of muscle and fat (stomach) and have decided to lay off the PH and go back to the old tried and true for me....creatine mono and ZMA. After a month I feel 100% better and the strength is still there. My question is....does anyone have any recommendations for adding anything to this for strength? I like the test boost of ZMA and creatine gives me a good pump, just hoping to add something to increase my bench and squats.

Thanks everyone!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Follidrone, it is pretty freaking amazing for endurance and strength. There are a lot of running logs and I have blood work up as well. It also helps lower triglycerides, LDL, and increase HDL. I broke 3 PRs on my first run and another on my most recent.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
ARA is a good natural addition. You may get DOMS like crazy but it ghod

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really, it is going to come down to ARA and (-)- epi because nothing else is coming close. There are strong followers on both sides and we will argue it into the ground. LOL

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Really, it is going to come down to ARA and (-)- epi because nothing else is coming close. There are strong followers on both sides and we will argue it into the ground. LOL
I am running durmastrength ATM and the strength gains are evident as well

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure, but that is prohormone and the OP doesn't want that. I'm just trying to offer the strongest thing he can buy that fall in his requirements.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sure, but that is prohormone and the OP doesn't want that. I'm just trying to offer the strongest thing he can buy that fall in his requirements.
Dermastrength isnt a PH

amdd1124

Awards
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice! I'll give them a shot, from what I've read follidrone is pretty awesome.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Curious how are you dosing Dermastrength?
I started running it at 50 but quickly bumped it up to 100 and that's where I noticed the strength come in. When I jumped it up to 150-200 a day is when I started to notice some gradual physical changes

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started running it at 50 but quickly bumped it up to 100 and that's where I noticed the strength come in. When I jumped it up to 150-200 a day is when I started to notice some gradual physical changes
Are you running it on a calorie deficit?What type of physical changes are you noticing?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are you running it on a calorie deficit?What type of physical changes are you noticing?
Slight surplus. I have noticed a harder more vascular look. Its not on the hormonal level yet but we shall see as the weeks progress and I continue to run it at 200 mg ED