39 yrs old 2nd cycle

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Finished my 1st cycle of test e about 1 month ago 2 weeks after last pin I started pct of nova and clomid , now for my 2nd cycle I was thinking of running some tren with the test but is it possible to run it for 14-15 weeks it is 12 weeks the most u should run a cycle for , info would b greatly appreciated

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think if you can stay ontop of the sides and are willing to put your self through it for that long I think youll be just fine. a lot of guys run 16 week cycles. some guys never come off cycle.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
At your age I would tell you to stay on TRT. What was the dose of your first cycle ? As far as using tren on your second cycle I would advise against that. Trent is a very very very strong harsh drug that a lot of people can't deal with. Run the test again with an oral or maybe something like Deca not tren.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
1st cycle was 500 a week two pins , do u think tren is to harsh to try for a 2nd cycle , u would recommend i just stayed on test ?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you where happy with the results you got on the 500mg test only either repeat same cycle ( no need to up doses every time) or add in a oral like dbol or sd or a light oil like deca or maybe EQ. But imo tren is too much for a second run, even at a small dose.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Ok cool I will skip the tren and stick with test 500mg and maybe some d/Bol to kick start the cycle , thank u very much