new approach to HRT

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I think I have things figured out after a few months of trial and error... Hormones and supplements working together in a SWOLE-Y union... lol. I've started stacking 55mg Andropen e3.5days with 75mg EQ e3.5days. So 110mg test and 150mg EQ per week. I've always responded well to low doses and I'm really swelling up with this protocol... maybe I could bring test down little more... lol. I'm using topical Chrysin- my own emu oil blend... to maintain Estrogen and I feel awesome. I take tribulus to help my natural levels from becoming extinct and Joint Help by iForce Nutrition- ParActin and Cissus. I take zinc/mag supplement, multi, glucosamine/msm, Vit E, omega/flax oil, whey and a little creatine. I've always responded well to low doses creatine as well. I could probably get back to 230lbs and start looking like a bodybuilder again with this protocol.... hhmmmm...

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Test and EQ and my go 2...

Are you pinning I'm or sub-Q? Only askin because its a small amount of oil.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Thanks for the support! Joint Help has always helped me during cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test and EQ and my go 2...

Are you pinning I'm or sub-Q? Only askin because its a small amount of oil.

My HRT = test & a bit of mast (added mast because my DHT on test alone is in the low end). You can still shoot IM with a 0.5" slin pin directly into the delts/glutes/etc if fairly lean. Usually you can push down an extra 1/4" inch and make your skin depress when shooting, and it will go IM.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I can put .5ml sub-q without a problem... Anymore the lump is too big and gets in the way, alot! Also a little too much pain for what it's worth. This is done with script test cyp and still causes pain sub-q. As long as I stay .5cc or less its just fine

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
The last few weeks ran out of test and decided to go EQ solo for a while... upped dose to 100mg e3.5 days.. libido has fallen pretty low, but not gone. No erectile issues tho ML libido has gotten better but it's clear that with just a small dose of test it's like a time warp. 1995 or so.. BOOYAH! So I got a bottle of 300mg testE from a buddy who makes it himself. The EQ is good and my buddy is using this guy's t400(P-100/C100/E200) and blowing up huge so pretty sure he's doing it right.... gonna take 100mg testE and 150 mg EQ per week... back to what I was taking except now straight Enanthate instead of a blend... should be better

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
60 mg test e, e3.5days. 100mg EQ e3.5days. Going without Chrysin for now.. see how aromatize/ estrogen goes. Should be better than using blends. Homebrew needs additional oil to make pain free

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Update.. currently taking Test E alone.. ran out of EQ and wanted to see how a straight esther would be like instead of a blend.. home brew from a friend, 300mg/ml straight Enanthate test.. currently dosing 60 mg e3.5days.. Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings... I looked into diluting the homebrew to reduce the pain after shots.. I filtered some vegi oil and added .5ml to .2ml(60mg) of test... then went subQ right into "love handle" area... 3 days ago and I never did get a bruise like before dilution.. yeah feeling good now

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 2 weeks into my subQ/Enanthate program... so this is what proper HRT feels like.. I haven't been using any topical Chrysin and libido good, not crazy hair trigger wood but definitely good to go. Well being is better than just EQ and the EQ/test even at low doses made my appetite insatiable and almost too swole with the NO boosters/creatine supps.. gonna try to fine tune- maybe increase a few mg's. Supplement DHEA/PREG backfill...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you using HCG as well? The DHEA/PREG backfilling will really help out with HCG use.

I stopped taking HCG years ago, but I still take DHEA/PREG TD and love it.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
No HCG. Have been taking Tribulus to help that. Seems to help a little with testicular shrinkage. I'm hearing about backfilling with DHEA/PREG and that makes total sense. So gonna use the TD DHEA I've had and look for some TD Preg.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I know if you can get DHEA into your bloodstream you will notice test increase but it just won't survive our digestive system... gotta be sublingual or topical

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No HCG. Have been taking Tribulus to help that. Seems to help a little with testicular shrinkage. I'm hearing about backfilling with DHEA/PREG and that makes total sense. So gonna use the TD DHEA I've had and look for some TD Preg.
Dermacrine is a good product that has both DHEA + PREG in it. I use this as part of my TRT protocol. Great stuff.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone notice dhea/preg keeping them up? I love adding them as i feel great and libido goes up but even low doses seem to cause an insomnia effect on me after a few days.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the dose. Preg is definitely an energy booster that can cause that in higher amounts.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on the dose. Preg is definitely an energy booster that can cause that in higher amounts.
3-6mg either transdermal or sublingual. Maybe i just react well to it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice dhea/preg keeping them up? I love adding them as i feel great and libido goes up but even low doses seem to cause an insomnia effect on me after a few days.
I use 1 pump of dermacrine in the morning and one pump at night. Doesn't keep me up. I've read that it's helpful in the morning and evening somehow but can't remember off hand why.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 1 pump of dermacrine in the morning and one pump at night. Doesn't keep me up. I've read that it's helpful in the morning and evening somehow but can't remember off hand why.
Thanks! I think its a combo of my sleep schedule sucking and to many stims also. I was just trying to isolate the issue.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I got my homemade TD DHEA. I bought a few bottles of TD carrier from Primordial Performance and bulk DHEA and mixed up a batch. Need to get some Preg to go with it. I've used topical Dermacrine and liked how it made me feel

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to get back on some EQ with the test. 200mg a week. Going back into the gym to put some muscle on

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
The EQ, EQ/test stack works great. Had to use some anti estrogen stuff but my joints feel better and I'm interested in trying out a Test/Masteron stack for HRT. 100mg Test Enanthate(Sunday/Wednesday) and 100mg Masteron Enanthate(Monday/Thursday) e3.5days SubQ. I absolutely loved the way I felt on AndroHard V3 and I've ALWAYS liked Primobolan.... soo I'll keep you posted