Just had my First time pulled blood when about to inject T

1. Just had my First time pulled blood when about to inject T

Just Started using a longer needle when injectingT but it's also a smaller gauge. A 23. Left leg went to inject sampled spot. Hit gold there! Well blood! Pulled out, change tips anyways and went into the right leg no problems! So I'm guessing if I would've gone ahead with the first spot I would have just speed- balled that one?

2. Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolbean View Post
    Just Started using a longer needle when injectingT but it's also a smaller gauge. A 23. Left leg went to inject sampled spot. Hit gold there! Well blood! Pulled out, change tips anyways and went into the right leg no problems! So I'm guessing if I would've gone ahead with the first spot I would have just speed- balled that one?
    Not sure cuz I've never done it. I always aspirated and if did hit blood wouldn't inject. I've somehow never hit blood in all my years. You only need 1inch long needles
    •   

3. i've never had any issues in the years that i have injected. i use 22g x 1 in the deltoid or glut. i tend to stay away from the quad injections. good luck.
    cheers,
    larry

4. Just use different site but chances you are in a vein or art are very minimal due to your approaching at a 90degree angle and veins are running flat down your leg so the Chances that you have the needle bevel in a vein without poking out the other side highUnlikely but like they say just change the spot of Inj

5. Only need 1 inch long and 25g to inject into muscle. Use a +22g to load the syringe and switch the tip to 25g to inject
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 04:16 PM
  2. My First Time Using "The Juice"
    By TheMyth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:10 PM
  3. First time with m1t, when do i see?
    By RockMam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 12:35 AM
  4. Just enjoyed my first venture out of the house
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 01:20 AM
  5. Had my first Accupuncture appointment the other day...
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 11:49 PM