Blast and cruise

PEETAAH

Awards
Looking for advice. I'm currently on TRT and looking to run a short blast and cruise. Thinking 6-8 weeks. Not running crazy high doses but looking to run 400mg weekly between 2 injections. So pin 200mg every 3.5 days. My question would be how important is it to have an AI on hand and can I get away with an OTC AI.

35 yo male
185lbs

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll want something available. What is your trt dose now and what are your e2 numbers. It helps to know where your baseline is.

If you are going to go OTC, you'll want a formestane product like Formeron. It is strong and works very well.

PEETAAH

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Just did recent labs and will post. May hold off on doing this for a bit but want to build my knowledge base.

emantest

emantest

Awards
Looking for advice. I'm currently on TRT and looking to run a short blast and cruise. Thinking 6-8 weeks. Not running crazy high doses but looking to run 400mg weekly between 2 injections. So pin 200mg every 3.5 days. My question would be how important is it to have an AI on hand and can I get away with an OTC AI. 35 yo male 185lbs
Have an AI for sure. What is current weekly dose and what test are you using? Get some stock on hand and run 12-20 weeks. Should see nice gainz.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your normal protocol? 300mg of TC barely puts me out of range so 400mgs in my case wouldn't be much of a blast for comparison.

emantest

emantest

Awards
What's your normal protocol? 300mg of TC barely puts me out of range so 400mgs in my case wouldn't be much of a blast for comparison.
Could run tc as a base 200/wk then test prop 100 eod. Most of the time on blast I'll use 500 tc/ week and see good gainz

PEETAAH

Awards
Current protocol is 200mgs a week. Thinking may be more beneficial to go to 500 rather than 400. I have test c on hand. No AI as of yet. Just in planning stages. Would like to run for summer though.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current protocol is 200mgs a week. Thinking may be more beneficial to go to 500 rather than 400. I have test c on hand. No AI as of yet. Just in planning stages. Would like to run for summer though.
One of my better cycles was 400 Test Cyp and an oral at appropriate doses. I don't get much more out of 800 than I do 600 test.

emantest

emantest

Awards
One of my better cycles was 400 Test Cyp and an oral at appropriate doses. I don't get much more out of 800 than I do 600 test.
Are you running a certain maintence dose or are you just blasting 500 plus every week. I've been on my current blast since march 1 mainly as a recomp and I've loved the results.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running a certain maintence dose or are you just blasting 500 plus every week. I've been on my current blast since march 1 mainly as a recomp and I've loved the results.
These were cycles but have decided to run 500+ longer term now but will drop a few times a year to unload/detrain. The dosages I gave were just for comparison.

I'm seeing the confusion now, I originally meant the OP since he didn't mention his TRT doses. Your experience with 500 is similar to mine as I am finding gains are similar between 400/500/600 if diet and rest is supportive to gaining.