1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

42 year old looking for help.

Hello,
    I'm a newbie to the site. I'm 42 years old 285 6'2 looking to lean down. I want to be 245 and cut. I need help with a workout plan, diet, protein supplements, gear, etc etc. Newly divorced just looking to turn my life and body around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched the forums but the lingo seems like a foreign lauguage. I just recently joined a gym. Looking to start a beginner cycle. Never been able to show improvement. Deciding to try a different approach. Thanks in advanced

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Hey dude, welcome to the forum!! Sorry to hear about your big D. Been down that road.

As for helping you, this is definitely a great place to start!! There's a lot of very good information on here!!

As for leaning you out, look up BPS Combustion and DCP 2.0. The combustion is a stimulant based fat burner that works awesome by itself. Throw in the stimulant free DCP & you have a double edges sword for your attack on fat.

As for diet, just slowly clean it up. Don't try & change the world in one day dude.

Life is short & very precious. Take good care of it!!

Again, welcome to the board.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

Thanks for the info. Just wanting to get back to life. Giving myself 10 to 12 months
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

OK just placed an order for the recommended products. Today I'm concentrating on cardio. I walked/sprinted 3 miles and later I'm going to hit the gym also doing cardio either cycling or rowing machine. I got a recommendation for a diet plan which includes whey protein. Should I be including it my diet at this time.
    Also should I concentrate on losing the weight first and then bulk up or slowly start back with low weight and a lot of reps. I appreciate the advice and patience.. Thanks again
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by edbwashdc View Post
    OK just placed an order for the recommended products. Today I'm concentrating on cardio. I walked/sprinted 3 miles and later I'm going to hit the gym also doing cardio either cycling or rowing machine. I got a recommendation for a diet plan which includes whey protein. Should I be including it my diet at this time.
    Also should I concentrate on losing the weight first and then bulk up or slowly start back with low weight and a lot of reps. I appreciate the advice and patience.. Thanks again
    Hey brother the most important thing is to get consistent with your training. If you do that with a focus on cleaning up your diet ( dropping soda fast food stop eating put a lot ) the weight loss and muscle gain will come on its own. Look up newbie gym gains its amazing. Good luck man and welcome to AM
    RIP IRONFLEX
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Like Mccrew said, clean up the diet & throw in some cardio & it'll all come together. Try & get in plenty of water, especially during the summer months. Keep your workouts simple. Don't try to copy the other fellas at the gym that have spent their last 15 years there. Lol. K.I.S.S.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 37 years old looking for cycle help
    By tmwoodley in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 03:57 PM
  2. 50 year old looking for some input on Dosage for Cyp
    By Boneskin in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Replies: 20