TRT & Military
- 05-28-2014, 08:33 AM
TRT & Military
I'm prior service in the ARNG. I have been talking to a recruiter about getting back in and going straight to a state run OCS. I have been on TRT. When I go to take physical at MEPS I'm not going to mention this. I'm mainly wondering about after OCS when I go to AOC I will be training for 2-4 months.
- 05-29-2014, 02:29 AM
- 05-29-2014, 02:59 AM
05-29-2014, 09:18 PM
05-29-2014, 09:39 PM
Every two weeks would be doable because you could have several prefilled, keep in your hygiene kit, pop in the latrine shower area then just keep used in your hygiene kit. Once your in after ocs and school then ok to disclose or get off then disclose because you'll be shut down. I disclosed last year and was no big deal during a SRP. I'm a reserve officer.
05-30-2014, 08:28 AM
Yea first 14 months are weekend and two summer camps lasting two weeks each. Then I get commissioned. OBC will be 2-4 months that's the issue. How long was your obc. Why did you disclose you were on trt ?
05-30-2014, 10:46 AM
05-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Reply 2.5 years 200 every two weeks. Feel great actually tried the 100 every week and felt bad 2 months in . Switched back and feel great again. So no contra band search at obc. No sides.
05-30-2014, 03:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAl in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:54 PM
- By jonesboy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:49 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2003, 08:24 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:34 AM
- By SirJuice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2003, 06:30 PM