TRT & Military

  1. Advanced Member
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    730
    Rep Power
    18162
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

    TRT & Military


    I'm prior service in the ARNG. I have been talking to a recruiter about getting back in and going straight to a state run OCS. I have been on TRT. When I go to take physical at MEPS I'm not going to mention this. I'm mainly wondering about after OCS when I go to AOC I will be training for 2-4 months.

  2. Advanced Member
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    730
    Rep Power
    18162
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

    Bump
  3. New Member
    emantest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    63190
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    I'm prior service in the ARNG. I have been talking to a recruiter about getting back in and going straight to a state run OCS. I have been on TRT. When I go to take physical at MEPS I'm not going to mention this. I'm mainly wondering about after OCS when I go to AOC I will be training for 2-4 months.
    Are you pinning once per week and on a maintenance dose or blast? You'll just have to have enough to take with you and pin every week. Are you taking an AI?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    730
    Rep Power
    18162
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

    Every two weeks. Due you think I should mention at meps.
  5. New Member
    emantest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    63190
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Every two weeks. Due you think I should mention at meps.
    If you do then it's off to the doctors office for a release which may delay if not disqualify you.
    Every two weeks would be doable because you could have several prefilled, keep in your hygiene kit, pop in the latrine shower area then just keep used in your hygiene kit. Once your in after ocs and school then ok to disclose or get off then disclose because you'll be shut down. I disclosed last year and was no big deal during a SRP. I'm a reserve officer.
  6. Advanced Member
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    730
    Rep Power
    18162
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

    Yea first 14 months are weekend and two summer camps lasting two weeks each. Then I get commissioned. OBC will be 2-4 months that's the issue. How long was your obc. Why did you disclose you were on trt ?
  7. New Member
    emantest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    63190
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Yea first 14 months are weekend and two summer camps lasting two weeks each. Then I get commissioned. OBC will be 2-4 months that's the issue. How long was your obc. Why did you disclose you were on trt ?
    During your OBC you'll have plenty of time to inject no problem. Since I'm medical only 27 days OBC and I was in my own room on the weekends. Just have to have enough for the 4 months. How long have you been dosing bi weekly, what dose, and any sides?
  8. Advanced Member
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    730
    Rep Power
    18162
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

    Reply 2.5 years 200 every two weeks. Feel great actually tried the 100 every week and felt bad 2 months in . Switched back and feel great again. So no contra band search at obc. No sides.
  9. New Member
    emantest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    63190
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Reply 2.5 years 200 every two weeks. Feel great actually tried the 100 every week and felt bad 2 months in . Switched back and feel great again. So no contra band search at obc. No sides.
    One bottle should last you at 200 a week. You do have a prescription so no worries. If for some chance, not likely, you say I have a prescription. It's not like basic training, not a young kid, your a grown a ss man and an officer no worries.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Military History of France
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:54 PM
  2. TRT and Military
    By jonesboy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:49 PM
  3. send your thanks to the U.S Military!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 08:24 PM
  4. French Military Victories?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:34 AM
  5. AAS testing and the military???
    By SirJuice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in