Looking to try something to treat degenerative joits

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
3 years ago I had a disctectomy on ruptured disc in lower back (l4-l5). With 4-5 surrounding discs suffering from degenerative disc disease I'm concerned about future damage. I'm looking to change my fountain of youth/HRT approach to a nandrolone/Masteron Enanthate stack. 150-200mg deca/200mg Masteron. Deca will help my achy joints/aid recovery while DHT covers any estrogenic issues. Avoiding anything converting to estrogen. As far as what I need for my body's issues, these 2 compounds are exactly what I need. DHT/Deca will keep me lean and tight with no extra water weight and bloat- also easier on joints. Lol.

Battossi

Awards
3 years ago I had a disctectomy on ruptured disc in lower back (l4-l5). With 4-5 surrounding discs suffering from degenerative disc disease I'm concerned about future damage. I'm looking to change my fountain of youth/HRT approach to a nandrolone/Masteron Enanthate stack. 150-200mg deca/200mg Masteron. Deca will help my achy joints/aid recovery while DHT covers any estrogenic issues. Avoiding anything converting to estrogen. As far as what I need for my body's issues, these 2 compounds are exactly what I need. DHT/Deca will keep me lean and tight with no extra water weight and bloat- also easier on joints. Lol.
From what I know about hgh or peptides(never have used but research is solid) you could benefit greatly from gh or a peptide stack. Positively effects connective tissue.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
From what I know about hgh or peptides(never have used but research is solid) you could benefit greatly from gh or a peptide stack. Positively effects connective tissue.
Looking into that. GH definitely will helpconnyyv6

Battossi

Awards
Looking into that. GH definitely will helpconnyyv6
You have 2 routes. Please research carefully.

Peptides are cheaper and from respected sources can be at least 90% pure and coming off is as easy as stopping. (research chemicals however are anywhere from 80 to 96% when you agitate the bottle. If not you may be letting most of it settle. Hence most of the "bunk" claims)

Hgh is the best option but coming off is a bitch. Hypo symptoms are highly pronounced aswell

Please note however gh and peptides do not add a **** ton of mass. Even at 5 ius of pharmacy grade gh you Won't be a giant.

With both be careful of hypoglycemia. It's not inherently dangerous when caused by peptides or gh however if you're also on aas...it can be. Simple solution is a soda, jelly beans eaten throughout the day, hand full of marshmallows, bacon pre cooked ectect. You almost have to treat yourself as a pretend diabetic. As long as you eat when you feel....peckish you will be good to go. Nothing to be scared of.

I have never used gh, peptides or aas. Let that also be known. I just study them intensely. They interest me to no end.

Please allow 3 to 6 months for the effects to kick in if you decide on these wonder drugs.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TB-500 is a 3rd option. Great post above ^ Lots of good info.