Looking to try something to treat degenerative joits - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking to try something to treat degenerative joits

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

3 years ago I had a disctectomy on ruptured disc in lower back (l4-l5). With 4-5 surrounding discs suffering from degenerative disc disease I'm concerned about future damage. I'm looking to change my fountain of youth/HRT approach to a nandrolone/Masteron Enanthate stack. 150-200mg deca/200mg Masteron. Deca will help my achy joints/aid recovery while DHT covers any estrogenic issues. Avoiding anything converting to estrogen. As far as what I need for my body's issues, these 2 compounds are exactly what I need. DHT/Deca will keep me lean and tight with no extra water weight and bloat- also easier on joints. Lol.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Osta
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolked View Post
    3 years ago I had a disctectomy on ruptured disc in lower back (l4-l5). With 4-5 surrounding discs suffering from degenerative disc disease I'm concerned about future damage. I'm looking to change my fountain of youth/HRT approach to a nandrolone/Masteron Enanthate stack. 150-200mg deca/200mg Masteron. Deca will help my achy joints/aid recovery while DHT covers any estrogenic issues. Avoiding anything converting to estrogen. As far as what I need for my body's issues, these 2 compounds are exactly what I need. DHT/Deca will keep me lean and tight with no extra water weight and bloat- also easier on joints. Lol.
    From what I know about hgh or peptides(never have used but research is solid) you could benefit greatly from gh or a peptide stack. Positively effects connective tissue.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSorVT0FgTFF5lkfC3tAbiw Gaming Channel!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Looseunitwa View Post
    Osta
    ????
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Battossi View Post

From what I know about hgh or peptides(never have used but research is solid) you could benefit greatly from gh or a peptide stack. Positively effects connective tissue.
    Looking into that. GH definitely will helpconnyyv6
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolked View Post

Looking into that. GH definitely will helpconnyyv6
    You have 2 routes. Please research carefully.

Peptides are cheaper and from respected sources can be at least 90% pure and coming off is as easy as stopping. (research chemicals however are anywhere from 80 to 96% when you agitate the bottle. If not you may be letting most of it settle. Hence most of the "bunk" claims)

Hgh is the best option but coming off is a bitch. Hypo symptoms are highly pronounced aswell

Please note however gh and peptides do not add a **** ton of mass. Even at 5 ius of pharmacy grade gh you Won't be a giant.

With both be careful of hypoglycemia. It's not inherently dangerous when caused by peptides or gh however if you're also on aas...it can be. Simple solution is a soda, jelly beans eaten throughout the day, hand full of marshmallows, bacon pre cooked ectect. You almost have to treat yourself as a pretend diabetic. As long as you eat when you feel....peckish you will be good to go. Nothing to be scared of.

I have never used gh, peptides or aas. Let that also be known. I just study them intensely. They interest me to no end.

Please allow 3 to 6 months for the effects to kick in if you decide on these wonder drugs.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSorVT0FgTFF5lkfC3tAbiw Gaming Channel!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

TB-500 is a 3rd option. Great post above ^ Lots of good info.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Don't like Epi, would like to try something else
    By 1976pianoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 08:56 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 07:05 PM
  3. Looking to Try Something New
    By MoneyAddyct in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 06:44 PM