Test shortage

robmm

robmm

Awards
Anyone having a hard time filling there prescription? I tried 25 different pharmacies last night for my Test E, finally found a bottle of test cyp had to get dr to ok the change. Most places told me they are not expecting any shipments untill June 26

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Huh odd what region of the country I'll see if any of the pharmacies we work with are having issues.

robmm

robmm

Awards
I'm in Canada, but I checked the American site ashp.org and confirmed there are shortages with the manufacturers because of lack of raw materials

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We ran into this about 6 months ago and it took me about 3-4 weeks to get a script filled. Only certain manufacturers, though. I get Watson and they were hard to fill. No problems since.

mr athlete

Awards
I had this problem last yr. I upped my size and havnt had an issue with it.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
i have not had any issues so far. earlier this year however there was a shortage/production issue w/ 1ml vials. good luck.
cheers,
larry

robmm

robmm

Awards
There was a supplier shortage of test e delastryl brand and generic, supplier shipped out as of the 23rd of June

robmm

robmm

Awards
Well I spoke too soon there's still a shortage here in Canada not expecting any type of enthanate or cyponiate until July 11 because due to shortage of raw materials from the supplier