Question on tren

hooligan16

Awards
My current cycle is as follows
sus 500mg wk
deca 300mg wk
d-bol 50 mg ed
seeing amazing results, looking ahead to my next cycle Id like to run test e and eq and Id like to through tren in there with it, Ive never used it before, so my question is should I start with tren a over e? What would be the proper dose? Should I run it the full cycle? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Always start with Ace you do not know how bad the side will be for you with Tren some have very bad sides others have almost none. And remember Tren will cause incredible suppression. If you run Tren Ace yes you run it the whole cycle but damn man your on a lot of gear I mean im sure you are seeing amazing results but that is a lot of androgens are you a long time vet?

hooligan16

Awards
Ive done quite a few cycles in the past when I was younger, the cycle Im on now with sust, deca and d-bol is my first in a while, just now getting back into it

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Tren plus T3 and dnp will make you wake up and decide its time to build am ark.. tren alone gives some....evil insomnia so get some caber or pramiipexole to be safe.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for your help
And if you use prami read about dosing start very low or you will puke your guts out....true story worst night of the bunnies life....

Travenberger

Awards
I'm gonna stay away from deca. Don't wanna risk deca di** love my women too much. Pm me your source please. Ph cycles are good but I know there is better

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I see no point in all that if you have tren. I'm in my 2nd cycle of it now about 75mg EOD. I started at 50 and 100 is too much for me. My sweet spot is trt dose + tren at 75. Let me know how else I can help.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
I see no point in all that if you have tren. I'm in my 2nd cycle of it now about 75mg EOD. I started at 50 and 100 is too much for me. My sweet spot is trt dose + tren at 75. Let me know how else I can help.
Agreed!! 100 was to much for me 50 was my start and 75. Was my sweet spot