1st pin today

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
After .... Weeks of research and chat on here and other sites I finally took my 1st pin today 250mg of test E , although there was ppl for and against taking d/Bol as well I decided I will take only 20mg a day ...... Let's see what this brings as in results in the coming weeks .... Diet is clean training is good .... I'm just like a kid at Xmas today

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
How long are you gunna run the dbol?
Well I was gonna run it for the 1st 4 weeks ? Unless there is a better way of doing this as I said b4 I'm all ears when it comes to this cycle

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
4 weeks is good, give you a boost until the Test fully kicks in.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
4 weeks is good, give you a boost until the Test fully kicks in.
So u agree it's a good little boost until the test kicks in .... What about Anadrol ? Better than d/Bol ?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It will be a nice kicker.
I personally wouldn't have chose it but your already using it, and anyways, it will do it's job.

As far as comparing anadrol to dbol, I couldn't give you an honest answer.

Is this your 1st cycle ever, or just first pin cycle?

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
It will be a nice kicker. I personally wouldn't have chose it but your already using it, and anyways, it will do it's job. As far as comparing anadrol to dbol, I couldn't give you an honest answer. Is this your 1st cycle ever, or just first pin cycle?
1st pin cycle of juice I ran Anadrol and a hgh course for around 6 months with some good results but the pin for hgh and the pin for test are slightly different and that's been the reason I have taken so long to do it ..... A pin phobia

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
Just take your time pinning , you will get over it quickly .

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Just take your time pinning , you will get over it quickly .
To be fair it was much a do about nothing .... I watched a few .... Well a lot of videos showing different ways and if I'm honest it was easy ..... Maybe to easy as now my fear has gone .... Completely

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
That's good , here's a write up about Dbol you might like to read .
As with many other 17aa steroids, Dianabol is also a very weak binder to the Androgen Receptor, so most of its effects are thought to be non-receptor mediated, and are attributable to other mechanisms (i.e. protein synthesis as indicated by the production of muscle tissue with very high levels of nitrogen, etc... which was indicated in the 100mg/day study). This also means Dianabol only has a modest aromatase activity (2).

How strong is Dbol? Well...on a mg for mg basis, most people agree that its stronger than A50...but the reason most people don't get the same gains off of Dianabol is that almost nobody takes equivalent doses (I mean...Ive heard of people taking 150mgs of A50, but not Dbol, even though the dbol would probably provide more solid gains and be less toxic, I suspect).

So how do we incorporate this stuff into our AAS regimen? Clearly, the inclusion of Dianabol at any point in a cycle would contribute to gains, however, Id speculate that Dbol is most regularly used for 2 reasons:

At the start of a cycle to "Kick Start" gains
As a "Bridge" between cycles, to maintain gains
Lets examine these two uses.

Dianabol Cycle
In order to kick start a Dianabol cycle, usually what you do is incorporate a fast acting oral like Dianabol (or anadrol) and combine it with long acting injectables (such as Deca or Eq with some Testosterone). The reasoning here is that the oral (Dbol in this case) will give almost immediate results, while the injectable takes time to produce results. The end result is that you start seeing results within the first week of your cycle and continue up until the end with the injectables. This entails taking anywhere from 25-50mgs of dbol (although as little as 20mgs or as much as 100mgs have been reported) for 3-6 weeks at the start of a cycle (average time for a "Kick Start" is 4 weeks, though), and then ceasing their use as the injectables start to produce results.

In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wont lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you'd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG. This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.

All in all, this is a very good drug, and a potent tool for quick gains or retaining gains...when used properly and safely.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
That's good , here's a write up about Dbol you might like to read . As with many other 17aa steroids, Dianabol is also a very weak binder to the Androgen Receptor, so most of its effects are thought to be non-receptor mediated, and are attributable to other mechanisms (i.e. protein synthesis as indicated by the production of muscle tissue with very high levels of nitrogen, etc... which was indicated in the 100mg/day study). This also means Dianabol only has a modest aromatase activity (2). How strong is Dbol? Well...on a mg for mg basis, most people agree that its stronger than A50...but the reason most people don't get the same gains off of Dianabol is that almost nobody takes equivalent doses (I mean...Ive heard of people taking 150mgs of A50, but not Dbol, even though the dbol would probably provide more solid gains and be less toxic, I suspect). So how do we incorporate this stuff into our AAS regimen? Clearly, the inclusion of Dianabol at any point in a cycle would contribute to gains, however, Id speculate that Dbol is most regularly used for 2 reasons: At the start of a cycle to "Kick Start" gains As a "Bridge" between cycles, to maintain gains Lets examine these two uses. Dianabol Cycle In order to kick start a Dianabol cycle, usually what you do is incorporate a fast acting oral like Dianabol (or anadrol) and combine it with long acting injectables (such as Deca or Eq with some Testosterone). The reasoning here is that the oral (Dbol in this case) will give almost immediate results, while the injectable takes time to produce results. The end result is that you start seeing results within the first week of your cycle and continue up until the end with the injectables. This entails taking anywhere from 25-50mgs of dbol (although as little as 20mgs or as much as 100mgs have been reported) for 3-6 weeks at the start of a cycle (average time for a "Kick Start" is 4 weeks, though), and then ceasing their use as the injectables start to produce results. In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wont lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you'd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG. This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT. All in all, this is a very good drug, and a potent tool for quick gains or retaining gains...when used properly and safely.
Thank u a very informative article
I have nova and clomid but have struggled to get amorisin ? And a lot of ppl have told me to use this from day one

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
Yes that can be confusing some say after some say when you start, I would say only if needed steriod.com has a lot of info check it out might help you with what your looking for.

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
Formestane is a good topical use once daily for AI

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
FORMERON IS A TRANSDERMAL AROMATASE INHIBITOR (AI) INTENDED FOR USE AS A COSMETIC.

BLACK LIONS FORMERON IS MADE FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY RAW MATERIALS AND HAS THE BEST TRANSDERMAL CARRIER POSSIBLE. FORMERON DOES ALOT MORE FOR US THAN A NORMAL AROMATASE INHIBITOR FOR EXAMPLE:

Each bottle of Formeron contains 120ml at 50mg/ml

Dosing is 1-2 pumps ED but some guys go higher.
Normally, on cycle 1-2 pumps is sufficient.

Black Lions transdermal carrier is very good at getting the formestane through the skin.

Half life is approx 12 hours. Transdermals tend to absorb over about 12 hours meaning that while its in the skin its not yet in the bloodstream. In injected preparations the half life was estimated at 30hrs.

Formestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
So u agree it's a good little boost until the test kicks in .... What about Anadrol ? Better than d/Bol ?
pretty close but i would go with dbol over anadrol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
At what dosage are u or would u run it at 20-30 mg a day ?
never ran either. just purely off of research. 20-40mg, i would do a dose in the morning and night