Weight loss for woman

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
WHat would be a good substance for weight loss beside T3 and T4 for a lady above age 40 .

mcammy

mcammy

Awards
HCG!!! This is now more commonly used during or after a steroid cycle nowadays but a few years back doctors were prescribing it for weight loss. Its now to some degree making a come back for that reason.

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
HCG!!! This is now more commonly used during or after a steroid cycle nowadays but a few years back doctors were prescribing it for weight loss. Its now to some degree making a come back for that reason.

Hcg works great with a proper diet .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would recommend something otc like ifns new thermoxin, pes norcodrene, alphamine
as well as some non stimulant fat burners to stack as needed.. nimbus reform, pes AT2
combining these new generation fat burners with exercise and diet can illicit some powerful weight loss in women's typical problem areas.
as a note.. the only reason the real HCG diet works is because its a starvation diet. >500 calories a day! that might be fine for someone whos only concern is over all weight loss, but for someone wanting to look sexy and athletic its the last thing you should do.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Agree with R1pp. Look into something OTC. A diet that is to low in calories is no good for anyone. Hell I have put post pregg women on 2500 calories diets with the only exercise they are doing is Yoga because the doc said so and they are down below pre-pregg weight and look better IMO.
OTC stuff like Dexaprine (stim) or TT-33 (non-stim) work wonders. Have had many female clients on these two products and they placed pretty well in their first contests.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Something new was just approved called Belviq (lorcaserin), supposed to really help with cravings and hunger.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figure out where her hormones are at. At 40, many women need additional progesterone and have have estrogen imbalances, causing increased cortisol. Before you go spending tons of time trying to figure out a magic pill, make sure you aren't fighting a losing battle that could be solved by getting everything normal.

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
Already doing that quarterly , then has a hormone pellet inserted under the skin. Has thyroid issues and is taking a prescription for it. Genetics aren't helping .

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the prescription working? Thyroid is a tricky one, especially with weight issues.

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
She's been on it for yrs , it's up and down hard to keep it maintained , age working long hours and not taking breaks at work to eat doesn't help, she works out 5- 4 days a week with me , just hard to tell your old lady to lay off the salad dressing with out it turning into more than what I need lol,