DHEA: Cream or Capsules

FatBurner2008

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have been using Life-Flo DHEA For Men which indicates each full press of the pump provides approximately 30 mg of DHEA USP.

Wondering is this more effective than any capsule version?[/FONT]

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes infact DHEA works better through the skin than oral ingestion.
I would try places like upper back shoulders, clavicles, ball sack, top of feet. these places should be great for application.

FatBurner2008

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thanks for the feedback on DHEA.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have been using Life-Flo DHEA For Men which indicates each full press of the pump provides approximately 30 mg of DHEA USP. Is this a decent product or can you recommend anything better?[/FONT]

yes infact DHEA works better through the skin than oral ingestion.
I would try places like upper back shoulders, clavicles, ball sack, top of feet. these places should be great for application.

infraredline

Awards
Thanks for the feedback on DHEA.

I have been using Life-Flo DHEA For Men which indicates each full press of the pump provides approximately 30 mg of DHEA USP. Is this a decent product or can you recommend anything better?
Maybe dermacrine? Some one feel free to chime in to confirm or refute this

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure it's a transdermal and not homeopathic.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it sublingual and it keeps my levels at the top of the normal range and e2 is under control. I only take it eod, though, as I don't need that much.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Good to hear. I found pregnenolone in 5 and 25 mgs.

I take it sublingual and it keeps my levels at the top of the normal range and e2 is under control. I only take it eod, though, as I don't need that much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 42
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
Supplement Auction 2
Whacked 35 and Older 13
Gutterpump Male Anti-Aging Medicine 20