DHEA: Cream or Capsules
- 04-26-2014, 05:07 PM
- 04-27-2014, 06:34 AM
- 04-28-2014, 10:16 AM
yes infact DHEA works better through the skin than oral ingestion.
I would try places like upper back shoulders, clavicles, ball sack, top of feet. these places should be great for application.FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
04-28-2014, 05:30 PM
04-29-2014, 12:49 AM
04-29-2014, 12:54 AM
Just make sure it's a transdermal and not homeopathic.
04-29-2014, 07:19 PM
04-30-2014, 08:24 AM
I take it sublingual and it keeps my levels at the top of the normal range and e2 is under control. I only take it eod, though, as I don't need that much.
04-30-2014, 06:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FatBurner2008 in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:39 PM
- By rugrat5288 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 16Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:30 AM
- By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2008, 11:34 AM
- By GQNemesis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2008, 01:30 PM
- By PhilABowl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2007, 05:10 PM