TR3ST and TR3N

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
50 years of age been working nine years five days a week want to try Prohormones
TR3ST and TR3N, should I stack any thing else with it maybe S-4 and a GW with it .
Looking to gain some mass and lose BF .
Thanks for any input .

M

mercsme

Awards
Hey bro - I am 50 also. Will be starting TR3ST and EP15TANE stack in a week and half. Same goals as you. Good luck with your run

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
That's great Bro , let me know how it goes if you get some good gains from it , how it helps on your lifts.

T

ToddPereira

Awards
I ran my first Ep15tane cycle and on day 13 began to urinate fire....15mg first 7 days then bumped up to 45mg for the following 6 days. I stopped on day 13, it took nearly 2 weeks for everything to get back to normal. I was taking On Cycle support and immediately began PCT day 14

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't see how S4 would add anything to TR3ST/TR3N cycle. GW might help but I'd probably save it for PCT.

Better have a good AI like Formeron or Aromasin on hand with TR3ST and TR3N.

Falcon1

Falcon1

Awards
Thanks for the input , I do have Al on hand and clomid. And N2 guard

M

mercsme

Awards
Falcon dont want to hijack your thread. But Todd you have me a little concerned. I have run EPI before and never had issues like you described. Any Idea what caused your condition?

T

ToddPereira

Awards
Not a clue Mercsme? 2 trips to the Doc, urine clean as water, blood work done and clean, prostate checked and all good. The Doc was perplexed...the only change in my day to day was Epi. Once symptoms cleared I took a single 15mg dose and had same issue w/in about 2hrs....lasted a day and a half before I was back to normal. I'm 6'1, 219 and in very good health 41yrs old. I know another guy taking same PH, no issues.

mcammy

mcammy

Awards
I would personally stay away from prohormones... Extremely toxic for ur liver. If u were able to get ur hands on clomid u should surely have access to the real stuff.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would personally stay away from prohormones... Extremely toxic for ur liver. If u were able to get ur hands on clomid u should surely have access to the real stuff.
Worthless post with zero fact.

mcammy

mcammy

Awards
Dude... I was taking prohormones way before they were banned. I could post countless studies that indicate the level of toxology in the liver from prohormones. U clearly kmow nothing about the REAL stuff if u would recommend prohormones over real gear!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm experienced with "real" stuff as well. Of course most orals are more toxic than injectables but you should compare "real" oral steroids like stanozolol, oxymetholone, oxandrolone, dianabol, turinabol, methyltestosterone and methyltrienolone to oral designer steroids.

Of course some designer steroids like superdrol and methyl-1-testosterone are very toxic to liver and not healthy to other organs either. But then there are compounds like Epi which is much less toxic than methyltrienolone (that's straight out poison by the way), oxymetholone and stanozolol.

And TR3N and TR3ST - they're both nonmethyls (not 17a-alkylated) and they don't stress liver nearly as much as traditional 17a-alkylated oral steroids. I'm sure you can find several studies and blood works to prove that. Here is one:

J. Androl., vol. 31(5) pp. 472-81Effects of synthetic androgens on liver function using the rabbit as a modelHild, SA; Attardi, BJ; Koduri, S; Till, BA; Reel, JRThe objective of this study was to determine whether the rabbit was a suitable model to test new synthetic androgens for potential liver toxicity within a short dosing interval. Adult male rabbits were dosed orally daily on days 0-13 with 17α-methyltestosterone (MT) as a positive control and testosterone (T) as a negative control to validate this model. Synthetic androgens tested were: 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT), dimethandrolone-undecanoate (DMAU), and 11β-methyl-19-nortestosterone-17β-dodecylcarbonate (11β-MNTDC). Serum levels of alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), gamma glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT), and sorbitol dehydrogenase (SDH), as well as clearance of intravenous injected bromsulfonphthalein (BSP) from serum on days 0, 7, and 14, were determined. As expected, T (10 mg/kg/d) did not adversely affect BSP retention or serum liver enzymes. MT (10 mg/kg/d) increased BSP retention, and AST, ALT, GGT, and SDH levels, indicating that this model could detect androgens known to be hepatotoxic. DMAU and MENT (10 mg/kg/d) increased BSP retention and all 4 serum liver enzymes as well, but the effects were less than those observed with MT at the same dose. All parameters returned to baseline 2 weeks after cessation of dosing. 11β-MNTDC at 10 mg/kg/d did not have an effect on BSP retention or liver enzymes, but a slight increase in serum GGT levels was observed in rabbits treated with 25 mg/kg/d. For the androgens that exhibited liver toxicity at 10 mg/kg/d (MT, DMAU, and MENT), a no-observed-effect level of 1 mg/kg/d was established. Overall ranking of the synthetic androgens from most to least hepatotoxic on the basis of percent BSP retention was: MT & DMAU > MENT > 11β-MNTDC. Hence, the rabbit appears to be a promising model for detection of potential liver toxicity by synthetic androgens using BSP clearance and serum liver enzyme levels as early indicators of injury.

Of course it was done with rabbits but it may be a good indicator for humans as well. Many of you won't even bother to read through it so I bolded the most important part. Ment is trestolone and MT is methyltestosterone.

If you're smart enough, you can combine the best of both worlds. My next cycle will be test, trest and methylated designer steroids.

F

FYI777

Awards
What company carries TR3N and TR3ST? I haven't been keeping up with the latest stuff sorry.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What company carries TR3N and TR3ST? I haven't been keeping up with the latest stuff sorry.
They're made by Olympus Labs.

We have several retailers, for example Nutriverse and Orbit Nutrition. Discount code OLYMPUS15 gives you 15% off at Orbit Nutrition right now.

M

mercsme

Awards
I started my run Monday. Was suprised first dose of TR3ST didnt feel a thing. I read a few folks felt their temp rise. Anyways shortly after the second dose I def felt It [ No temp increase ] but increased sex drive and on day two already feeling the pumped up thing. Didnt expect it to kick in this quick. Falcon1 you start your cycle?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started my run Monday. Was suprised first dose of TR3ST didnt feel a thing. I read a few folks felt their temp rise. Anyways shortly after the second dose I def felt It [ No temp increase ] but increased sex drive and on day two already feeling the pumped up thing. Didnt expect it to kick in this quick. Falcon1 you start your cycle?
Increased sex drive is definitely noticeable with tr3st....even after the first dose I took.

Shame the wife isn't on tr3st. ...lol

M

mercsme

Awards
Did you run 50 a day? I am curious if you ever felt a need to bumb it up to 75? I am suprised how quickly it works.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you run 50 a day? I am curious if you ever felt a need to bumb it up to 75? I am suprised how quickly it works.
I'm on 75mg at the moment along with 225mg of Furaza.

M

mercsme

Awards
do you feel a big diffrence from 50 to 75? Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oyvind Anabolics 10
TacTownbeast Anabolics 26
B Anabolics 10
D Cycle Logs 0
C Anabolics 0