Arm pain need some advice

GmanFan

Awards
Hey guy's I've been having arm pain it's right in the bend of my arm like from the forearm to the start of the bicep. I figured it would heal up by now " it's been about 2 months" and still hurting even lifting something light. Also have a history of sholder problems same arm. Any suggestions on what it might be or what I could do about it?

3girls1boy

Awards
Hey guy's I've been having arm pain it's right in the bend of my arm like from the forearm to the start of the bicep. I figured it would heal up by now " it's been about 2 months" and still hurting even lifting something light. Also have a history of sholder problems same arm. Any suggestions on what it might be or what I could do about it?
I'm having the EXACT same problem. I noticed it starting to hurt but thought, no big deal, I'll work through it. It got extremely bad, to the point where I stopped doing curls all together until it healed. 3 months later and it's much better but still is serious pain.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have the same thing which I keep being told is tendinitis. Some people claim it takes 8 months to heal. 4 weeks of ostarine healed up my right arm but now I have it in my left arm. Not nearly as bad as my right arm was but it still sucks. I wear a elbow sleeve with pressure pads when I lift now.

3girls1boy

Awards
Has anybody tried one of those copper, compression sleeves? I've looked into them but can't decide if they're worth it. Nothing pisses me off more than buying something that doesn't work.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Your bicep tendon is 'pissed off' it anchors where it hurts and is also the cause of your shoulder pain. Massage it while stretching it - get the thumb of your other hand into the base of your bicep and then straighten your arm. Do this all around the tendon and as far as you can - up your bicep. Pro massage is too costly - I am 46 and am using this technique all through my body daily to keep in the game. Next level is to get an indian rubber ball (lacrosse ball) and get that up against the wall - and into the base of the bicep etc.. stripping the muscle 101.

nwlinux

nwlinux

Awards
I've had similar issues. I started taking Super Cissus and using sleeves whenever possible. I'm just like new!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've had similar issues. I started taking Super Cissus and using sleeves whenever possible. I'm just like new!
I have 4 bottles of super cissus. I'm going to start using it this week:) time to recover

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have painful trigger points in the forearm and upper arm?

If so, you could work the entire chain of them and then stretch the forearm with hand moves and upper arm muscles.
If you have pain in your shoulder, you could also do the traps, scapula, tris pecs and the other muscles that effect the delt.

Also, if you do a more isolated tricep or bicep movement, it might help if you do not let your wrist stretch back or hyper extend it. Keep it straight with your forearm/palm.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dealing with this for years. I swear I tore my right bicep moving bags of concrete about 5 years ago and it never got better. I've had xrays, gone to a PT, massage, nothing helps. It is right at the lower portion of the bicep right above the bend.

I wear a sleeve and it is mental for me. I feel like I am helping myself, but it still hurts with rows and pullups.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've been dealing with this for years. I swear I tore my right bicep moving bags of concrete about 5 years ago and it never got better. I've had xrays, gone to a PT, massage, nothing helps. It is right at the lower portion of the bicep right above the bend. I wear a sleeve and it is mental for me. I feel like I am helping myself, but it still hurts with rows and pullups.
This exactly. **** man. Forces me to take extra days off. Ironically I started getting this when I started UR spray (weird). I need to start up super cissus or cissus XT ASAP

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Cissus and it hasn't done anything for this. This is a muscle issue and not a joint issue.