Finished cycle some suggestions please

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Finished cycle some suggestions please

I just took my last shot over the weekend. 12 weeks at 450mgs per week of Testosterone Cypionate. Did what it was supposed to, I guess. Added 12-15 pounds of scale weight, belly smaller, strength increases.
    I am too fat. 5'11" 270 lbs. 30% body fat, 47" belly. Age 47.
    I have the following:
    T3, 60 tablets, 25 mcg
    Clenbuterol, 100 tablets, 40 mcg
    Zydex Anavar, 50 tablets, 25 mg
    Zydex Winstrol, 50 tablets, 25 mg
    How would you suggest I use what I have above to drop fat? I would like a belly that measures less than 40". I am not concerned with the scale weight.
    Should I wait since I came off my first cycle?
    I lift like Bill Starr recommends, squat, push, pull, heavy, light, medium, three days a week. 30 minutes fasted cardio M-F.
    Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Answers

I'd recommend to drop weight naturally first.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I'd recommend to drop weight naturally first.
    Easier said than done. I would probably not be here if this stuff, losing fat and building muscle in my late 40's, could be done naturally. Thanks for your reply.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by geezerjude View Post
    Easier said than done. I would probably not be here if this stuff, losing fat and building muscle in my late 40's, could be done naturally. Thanks for your reply.
    You have to change the attitude or your fail. Losing fat in your 40's can be done naturally. I have lost lots of fat in my 40's. If you don't employ new training and eating habits now that will allow to get under 20%, you'll be fat all your life and only get fatter. I promise. You may have short term changes using clen etc..., but they will rebound with more fat than you had previously etc.. etc..
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds like you may need a lifestyle change? How active are you? And at the risk of offending, has depression been an issue for you?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Shaky, shaky, shaky. 40 of Clen gets me shaking.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Sir can you give us a little background on you. What your experience is like, your nutrition etc etc. Nobody here would direct you in the wrong path. Most people on this board have legitimate experience and have gone from being heavy to inshape etc etc. Please don't take things the wrong way just be open to advice.

Thank you
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Agree with g0hardorgohom. Try to loose naturally. With that said give us a run down of your nutrition. And just be honest. Because if you cant loose the weight naturally, using anything will cost a lot and IMO wont do anything for you other than drain the wallet.
    Secondly, have you done a PCT? Forgive me if you posted that you did, I didnt see it. If you are not doing a PCT, that weight will get worse due to increased estrogen and will make it harder to get rid of. Nolva or Clomid + Intimidate SRT should be perfectly fine for you.
    But lets have a look at your nutrition.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Sir can you give us a little background on you. What your experience is like, your nutrition etc etc. Nobody here would direct you in the wrong path. Most people on this board have legitimate experience and have gone from being heavy to inshape etc etc. Please don't take things the wrong way just be open to advice.

Thank you
    Hello Chevy,
    I am 48, 5'11" and 255 lbs. Belly is 44.5. I follow a 3 day a week strength training routine where I focus on Barbell Squats, Barbell Bench Press, Standing Barbell Overhead Press, and Barbell/Trap bar Deadlifts. I started lifting at age 35. My current best lifts are: Squat: 405 x 1, Bench: 315x3, OHP: 200x1, and Conventional Deadlift: 405x1, TBDL: 435x1. I don't count calories. I eat a lot of chicken, steak, eggs, fruit, and vegetables. Have a few protein shakes per week too.
    In February I did my first ever TEST C cycle. 400mg per week for 12 weeks. Weight shot up to 270 and belly went to 47.5. LOVED the recovery from workouts that TEST C provided. After my PCT with Tamoxifen I played with some Anavar, Clen, and T3. That, along with 30 minutes of fasted walking on the elliptical, first thing in the am, got my belly and weight down to where it is now. I really hate the sides from clen! I have 50, 40mcg pills left in the bottle that I wish I could sell on Ebay, (LOL!).
    Yesterday I got a prescription for 6% Testosterone Cream from my Dr. Hoping to raise my levels from 420 up to 800-1000. Go back in 4 weeks for blood work. Love strength training! Hate the fatty powerlifter look! Trying to work all this out with a little help from modern chemistry and guys like you. Appreciate your interest. Sorry for the delay in replying to your post. I usually read through posts on my Kindle Fire HD. It's a bitch to type on that thing!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Clen does some funny things to people. Here is something you should consider. While I don't know exactly how many calories your consuming. Nor how your training is. I know some powerlifters only do 1-2 reps at various weights. Do you train in the evenings or mornings? Shoot me a pm for my email and I will help you if you want it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'd definitely recommend trying to drop the BF% down more before trying to run the gear. I would imagine at that high BF your Estrogen conversion is going to be pretty high even trying to manage it. You'll see more benefit of the gear then as well and not fight the sides as much.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I just started a thread that illustrates my use of anabolics in regards to weightloss. Cutting carbs out for 2 weeks would really kick start your weight loss in my opinion. Naturally T3/ Nolva/ Clen will help....but Id say keep it low dosed. Cut out the fruit. I dont eat bread anymore, just a bed of greens in its place. You may need to start counting calories....carbs seems to put fat on me faster than anything. Please post your plans and results as I am curious to see how it goes. Good luck bud! :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First PH cycle. Some suggestions please
    By jpattard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:07 PM
  2. Epistane cycle, some advise please?
    By jeremyusmc29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:11 AM