anyone heard of supplement called erase

madhornet

Awards
Does anyone know if erase works for blocking estro?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Does anyone know if erase works for blocking estro?
Million reviews on AM here.
Search function.

Is this for PCT or as a standalone

madhornet

Awards
Running while on test cyp. To knock off estrogen.

madhornet

Awards
Trying to see if it's real stuff or just a gimmick. Didn't know if I can take it while running test

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

madhornet

Awards
Darn pictures won't go through. It's called PES Erase High Affinity Inhibitor. 90 capsules.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Darn pictures won't go through. It's called PES Erase High Affinity Inhibitor. 90 capsules.
I see them. You didnt get a picture of the ingredient panel.

Erase has been reformulated I just needed to know which formula you have

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is the original formula, has been used on many cycles by many users and enjoyed.

Dosing is 1-3 per day, joints may get dry at high doses

madhornet

Awards
So are you saying it's good to run while on test cyp.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So are you saying it's good to run while on test cyp.
I have never run it myself to speak from experience but have seen it in several logs.

Someone else will chime in, or for a faster response you could post this question up under Anabolics.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of it and why would you want to block "estro"?
I've been wondering this as well. In another thread he states he's dosing 200 mg test C every week, his blood work is good but he's concerned about nipple soreness.

madhornet

Awards
Reason I asked was cause at soome points my levels were high. As your test goes up so does estrogen. When test goes down estrogen does not. Yes the blood work is good for test levels. No test on estrogen has been performed. Running test for a whole year worries me. I'm asking you guys who may have more insight. I hear people over and over saying estrogen can creep up and cause problems. At what levels do you feel estrogen becomes a problem for people

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason I asked was cause at soome points my levels were high. As your test goes up so does estrogen. When test goes down estrogen does not. Yes the blood work is good for test levels. No test on estrogen has been performed. Running test for a whole year worries me. I'm asking you guys who may have more insight. I hear people over and over saying estrogen can creep up and cause problems. At what levels do you feel estrogen becomes a problem for people
Ahhh, got it. I was under the impression that all your blood work was fine. Ok, you need to have blood work done. There are places to have cheap blood work such as LabCorp or here:
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

There is a write up here in AM that explains the process (you have to specify the female hormone panel or something like it, $50 and there are coupon codes). This will give you the estrogen tests results you need. There is no guessing then and you can see if you need an AI or not.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been wondering this as well. In another thread he states he's dosing 200 mg test C every week, his blood work is good but he's concerned about nipple soreness.
There is little doubt at that amount that he is having e2 issues. When I first started, my doc had me on 200mg a week and I started seeing e2 issues in about 2-3 months.