37Yr Od Newbie looking for some advice

21marine

21marine

Awards
Hi everyone,
I'm a 37yr old former infantry Marine. I'm 5'8 and at 200 pounds even right now with about 25% body fat. I have been lifting off and on for over 19 years (religiously for the past 2 years). My main goal is to reduce the body fat while maintaining muscle size and increasing strength. I lift 6 days a week; 3 days on 1 day off (chest and tri, back and bi, leg and shoulders) and follow weight training with 15-20 minutes of cardio. My main problem area is belly fat.
I have always done nothing but OTC supplements; i.e. creatine, NO2 boosters, T-boosters, etc…
I have been doing a ton of research on Sarms and am curious to see how they would work on a big pet rat I am going to buy. .

I was considering giving the rat 8 weeks of Ostarine for with the goal of having it gain some strength and losing some body fat.

This is my plan:
All for 8 weeks:
Ostarine 25mg pre-workout
1 MR Vortex pre-workout
Dymatize Super Amino 6000 pre-workout
MET-Rx Triple Omega 3-6-9 post-workout
5g micronized creatine monohydrate post-workout
Kirkland Signature Glucosamine & Chondroitin post-workout
multi vitamin post-workout
various Whey protein shakes post workout

Would the rat need an AI or PCT? If so what is recommended?
What type of results could the rat expect to see on a diet at or slightly below maintenance? With cardio increasing to 30 minutes per workout?

Thanks

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Osta would be perfect for you IMO.

I recently did a 8 weeks ostabol at 20mg ed. felt really good on it as well. Libido was excellent and no sides at all. Leaned right out and gain weight at the same time. Excellent muscle fullness and good but slow muscle gain. Strength didn't increase much though but energy and especially recovery was excellent.
Pct depends on how you feel at the end. If you feel suppressed definately do a serm. Maybe just a light serm. If you feel really good like I did at the end I just did a OTC pct. if I had more ostabol, I just would of kept going lol

Keep your diet in check as this plays a great role with osta. Train hard but with plenty of rest. I noticed that the days off I had from training I felt fuller believe it or not. Also got great muscle pumps on osta when training too.

I'm going to run this cycle again in a couple of months but do 30mg ed for 12 weeks. Maybe even 40mg if I'm going well on it.

21marine

21marine

Awards
Thanks for the advice. So far so good but I'm only 4 days in lol

21marine

21marine

Awards
Going great so far. I'm about 4 weeks in and have noticed a slight gain in strength beyond what would be usual and a great reduction of fat and increased definition. Recovery has improved, pumps are awesome, motivation is through the roof. I highly recommend giving it a shot if you are on the fence about running some osta.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Going great so far. I'm about 4 weeks in and have noticed a slight gain in strength beyond what would be usual and a great reduction of fat and increased definition. Recovery has improved, pumps are awesome, motivation is through the roof. I highly recommend giving it a shot if you are on the fence about running some osta.
That's awesome champ! Osta is really good stuff.
What brand osta are you running? Also with what you said above have you noticed muscle gain at all?

21marine

21marine

Awards
Brand is Sarms1. Muscles definitely seem fuller. I have seen gains but nothing out of this world.

AshramWar

Awards
Would you guys consider SARMS and Osta more mild than a PH like Halo?

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Would you guys consider SARMS and Osta more mild than a PH like Halo?
Yes absolutely. It's not meythlated like halo is so far less sides. And halo will give u better gains than osta but more sides.
Halo is still pretty mild PH compared to many others tho. Halo recommended to first timers.
But there's plenty of non meyth PHs about that are really good and have zero to low sides. Look into trest, celtitren, etc. even dienazone has received excellent results and is a transdermal.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Hey..I'm 37! I also was about 25% bf! 6'1 205 skinny fat!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Bro just read our post.
Ur 25% bf -- u should really work on dropping more fat before cycling anything. And always do pct with a serm. Sarms are still hormonal.. Maybe not as suppressive; but y risk it. Clomid is less then 20$

My opinion on the matter in general is that you can get really great results with a good diet and hard training.
All that other **** is for ppl that compete. If ur an average 9-5 Joe don't **** with em.

But its up to u pappy.
Good luck in any case

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brand is Sarms1. Muscles definitely seem fuller. I have seen gains but nothing out of this world.
You need to look into Follidrone. There are a lot of logs going on this and has 100% positive feedback. It is selling faster than anyone can keep it in stock, but if you can get an order in, it will impress you greatly.

21marine

21marine

Awards
I got to say the Osta worked great but it was very suppresive for me. Saw a urologist and he tested my T levels and they came back in the 200's. I'm now on 50mg Clomid every other day and probably getting a script for T injections.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a single Osta run is now getting you on TRT? That is terrible.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to say the Osta worked great but it was very suppresive for me. Saw a urologist and he tested my T levels and they came back in the 200's. I'm now on 50mg Clomid every other day and probably getting a script for T injections.
Had you run bloodwork before this indicating test levels were higher? Osta shouldnt be this suppressive. Some yes but thats extreme unless it was already low. At 37 it may be that levels were naturally low.
Before you start TRT try FOrmeron. Over the counter.
Will raise test levels and lower estrogen. Im willing to bet it could get you into the 500-700 range.

Maybe higher.
I just talked to a guy who failed a steroid test because Formeron got his test levels super far above the reference range...
So well over 1100ng/dl

21marine

21marine

Awards
I'm thinking there is no way it could be from the osta. I must just have ****ty genetics or maybe from something in the envirement? I spent some time in Iraq with the Corps so who knows....