40 year old first ph cycle

G

growdady

Awards
Hello I'm preparing to run a bulking stack. It's called 12 week get big quick stack it's androgeddon and wicked pct. I also ordered some proteX cycle assist and liver protection. Also ordered tudca after reading more into liver protection.

My question is can I still use the proteX or should I just throw it away. Can or should I pre-load 2weeks proteX and than start the stack and run tudca or preload tudca and run tudca with the ph stack? Thanks in advance for any info I can get!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really?. Doesn't sound like a great idea to me,

Description
This is an EXTREMELY potent QUIN Stack (5 PROHORMONES!), this is not for beginners! If your body is ready for the next level, watch out, this product will put you on a one way train to BEAST MODE! This compound is extremely androgenic, so prepare for your biggest strength and size gains yet! Very Strong and Popular Prohormones all in one stack, designed for maximal growth! DMZ, Trenavar, Mentabolon, M1, and 19- Norandro! If you lift hard you WILL get HUGE on this stack! Your destiny is in your hands! Take your Training to the Next Level! This is The End of being Puny!! On Cycle and PCT HIGHLY Recommended!

G

growdady

Awards
Hey T-bone thanks for stoping by and taking the time out of your day to post. Are you saying that it's not a good idea for me to run this ph? Or are you saying that running proteX for pre load is not a good idea? Once again thanks for your reply

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
This is not the right product for first cycle.

This is mix of 5 PH. Probably it's too harsh to run and chances for sides are big also.
If it is your first PH run, you should stick to one compound only. Something like epistane or hdrol is good and recommended for the first run.

G

growdady

Awards
Abudabu hello and thanks for your reply. I have been reading that this stack is not for a beginner I contacted the company and their response was I would be fine if I used this stack for my first run. Guess they were into selling just to push the product. I am already 300 plus dollars in the hole with everything I ordered. I listen to everything I'm no ******* if I didn't want the advise or opinions I would of never posted this question. Taking a hit on my wallet. Thanks for taking time to post back

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm agreeing that this "kitchen sink" stack is not good for beginners. Is there a way to send it back? If you are reserved to run it against advice I recommend you start a log in the supplement logs forum so that others can guide you.

G

growdady

Awards
henpoengineer thanks for taking the time out of your day to post. I am not sure if i can send it back or not. I was set on taking it but at the same time, there is only one me. And if i have to just take a loss than i will it sounds like its not doable id rather be out of cash and be safe if its that what i have to do. I thought i had it all under control until i made this post. Now if i cant give it back will it be good in the future if i decide to run something weaker? and i most likely will run something lighter. Let me ask this s it doable if i drink a gallon water a day pre-load cycle assist and take the ph as directed? or take the ph just 1 pill a day instead of 2 tablets

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
henpoengineer thanks for taking the time out of your day to post. I am not sure if i can send it back or not. I was set on taking it but at the same time, there is only one me. And if i have to just take a loss than i will it sounds like its not doable id rather be out of cash and be safe if its that what i have to do. I thought i had it all under control until i made this post. Now if i cant give it back will it be good in the future if i decide to run something weaker? and i most likely will run something lighter. Let me ask this s it doable if i drink a gallon water a day pre-load cycle assist and take the ph as directed? or take the ph just 1 pill a day instead of 2 tablets
I would say see the supplement auction section of the forum and see if anyone wants it there so you can get some $ back. You could run it at 1 cap but I suppose but then you won't know which PH is really working for you. I would stick to something basic like hdrol, epi, or ostarine, I would also suggest for your first run keeping it to 5 weeks or less to assess gains and prevent sides.

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Abudabu hello and thanks for your reply. I have been reading that this stack is not for a beginner I contacted the company and their response was I would be fine if I used this stack for my first run. Guess they were into selling just to push the product. I am already 300 plus dollars in the hole with everything I ordered. I listen to everything I'm no ******* if I didn't want the advise or opinions I would of never posted this question. Taking a hit on my wallet. Thanks for taking time to post back

The problem with multiple compounds is that you can't know which one give you the sides or bad reaction.
Plus they all methylated , too bad for your liver.
Now the company claim that you will be fine. You may be or may be not. Until you try it you wouldn't know.
But why to take the risk?

G

growdady

Awards
Mtinsideout thank for taking time to reply to my thread. And to everyone who answered my questions and or gave input thanks a lot. Guess I will have to make a decision on what to take going to look into alternatives. Do I want to NO! Am I going to yes. My father rest his soul, he use to say before he spanked me "a hard head makes a soft ass" at 40 I like my ass hard not my head.

G

growdady

Awards
Abudabu I am a risk taker to an extent but yeah you bros have me convinced to slow down and play it safe few extra hours at work will make up for the loss of funds

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Mtinsideout thank for taking time to reply to my thread. And to everyone who answered my questions and or gave input thanks a lot. Guess I will have to make a decision on what to take going to look into alternatives. Do I want to NO! Am I going to yes. My father rest his soul, he use to say before he spanked me "a hard head makes a soft ass" at 40 I like my ass hard not my head.
There's so many options out there especially since you've never used a PH before. You could go the SARM route, you could just try using an AI and natural test booster, natadrol etc... Haven't used natadrol yet but I hear good things and plan on trying for myself in the future. If your really set on the PH route at least take a look at SARM's.

G

growdady

Awards
Mtinsideout thanks for the input yeah I'm going to look into some options looking into getting something for bulking I'm going to do some investigating into the options that were suggested by peeps on this thread and also on my own. Maybe not pro hormones

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mtinsideout thanks for the input yeah I'm going to look into some options looking into getting something for bulking I'm going to do some investigating into the options that were suggested by peeps on this thread and also on my own. Maybe not pro hormones
Curious question. Your profile says you are 245 but target weight is 225 but you're interested in bulking? Is it bulking or cutting?

G

growdady

Awards
Curious question. Your profile says you are 245 but target weight is 225 but you're interested in bulking? Is it bulking or cutting?
yes that correct the target weight is by the end of the year. I am looking t add as much mass lean muscle mass and to cut up and hold as much as i can hold onto at 225 but now i'm looking at adding muscle more than i have added with nutrition whey and creatine. I hope im making sense. and as always thanks for taking the time to read and post