Excel products?

drob

Awards
Has anyone used their products? A local supplement store sells some of there products, I have tried researching a product they have called A.P.E Shredder, he says it's basically like the old Reaper but I can't find much online about it, they also carry products such as Dragons blood and methyl d-x, any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with trusted brands so that you can really be sure what you get.

- Olympus Labs
- Iron Legion
- Celtic Labs
- IronFlex
- LGI
- Blackstone Labs
- Ironmag Labs

Out of those I'd of course recommend Olympus Labs. Most bang for your bucks. One bottle of basically any product is enough for a cycle so no need to buy multiple bottles. Cycle assist product AR1MACARE PRO also has TUDCA and Arimistane in it, can't really beat that. There is pre-made stacks and nice discounts available at nutri-verse.com

rixrix

Awards
In general, supplements are a snake pit that is completely unregulated. So you have to go by reputation - that the substance you think is in the item is actually in there. Expensive ingredients may be replaced by harsher cheaper ones. How? Internet reputation, founders reputation. If you don't know the manufacturer's reputation, don't buy the product. Of course, all of the supplements are made from Chinese powders, and probably from just a few factories, but which powder you choose to use is important.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like em .. They just throw like 3 to 5 different compounds in one and sell it for $70-110

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to like Bill Phillip's MM2K mag for info/stuff like this. He would take products or the companies and have them analyzed to see exactly what was in them, then put the report in his mag.
I suppose a few things he brought to light was that a supplement co. can say x (on the label), is in their supp and as long as 1 or 2 caps in the bottle have that much dosage and or mgs in it, it can get a pass on the label. I don't even know what the regulations are now with supp companies.

In BSF (Bigger Stronger Faster) Chris Bell goes into supp companies and how easy it is to just start making/selling them.
I try and stick to the bigger or better known manufacturers, or wait and see some feedback or outcome by some people who have used the stuff.
I think Will Brink does some of this too, or at least used too. Have not followed his writings as much lately.
I think you have to watch when you see articles with so called great supps, peppered in the column, then on the next page, is an ad for that supplement.

I spent lots of money on supps years ago with many of them falling far short of any claims.
Just sayin'

drob

Awards
Thanks for the input, I'm currently in week 3 of hardcore formulations epidrol @30mg ed and excel methyl d x @40mg ed along with 2 organ shield ed, my plan was to run it for 4 weeks followed immediately by 4 weeks of lgi stano 200 @ 600-800 mg ed. However I'm now thinking maybe it would be better to save the stano to stack with a future cycle using more established companies prohormones...through 3 weeks on a very clean diet consisting mostly of chicken and rice, keeping protein around 220g a day or more and carbs around 100-150g a day I have noticed that I have maintained my current weight of 216lb while dropping some bf, arms and chest shaping up nicely among with shoulders, currently sitting at around 14-15% bf. Anything thoughts on the Stano? This is my first ph cycle, I have done a few AS cycles but it's been over 10 years ago.