Trt question

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm prescribed 180mg of test cyp per week. I've been on for over two years. Normally I just inject 200mg because it's easier to measure. I blast for various lengths of time then drop back down to my cruise dose. I'm 30 years old and trt has changed my life.

My questions are:
I recently read about a guy who added dhea to his trt. He said he takes 25mg Ed and that if has really added a lot to his well being. I guess he feels more of a man or somethjng. Would adding 4dhea be a good thing to add to my trt dose? Could I lower my trt dose if I added 4shea?

I have heard about people who run 200mg of mast instead if test for trt. I have run mast at low dose for long periods of time but I have always had my trt dose of test. Could I drop the test and just run mast or would that cause Ed & other low t side effects.

What could I add to my trt each week to make it better. Just wondering what others use along with trt.

I don't mean for blast cycles just for ur normal trt dose

rixrix

Awards
HCG
Arimidex.

I have some DHEA but it doesn't feel like much to me. HCG is like a turbo boost to the test.

I have not heard of people using mast for TRT and I am not sure what the legal availability would be.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have ran 100mg of trt cyp with 4 tabs of ams 4ad and felt great I ran transdermal formastane at 50mg a day with it. On mast it is hit or miss I have seen it keep libido super high and seen guys say they had none after a mast only cycle when dropping their trt
Most DHT metabolites tend to keep libido up though so for most just look at a Winnie/ anavar so on to do what you are talking about. Should harden you up while keeping libido up.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We use to DHEA to keep our levels in the upper range. I added it per my docs recommendation and it is becoming somewhat of a standard protocol now if you research it. Nothing to do with feeling like "more of a man", but rather all day energy, increased libido, and sense of well being off the charts. I simply call that feeling great.

TOMMY GUNS1

Awards
We use to DHEA to keep our levels in the upper range. I added it per my docs recommendation and it is becoming somewhat of a standard protocol now if you research it. Nothing to do with feeling like "more of a man", but rather all day energy, increased libido, and sense of well being off the charts. I simply call that feeling great.
Do you have a brand & dosage that you recommend, Kisaj?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I tested monthly until I leveled out and stayed consistent. Now I just do it each 6 months with normal labs.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I'm prescribed 180mg of test cyp per week. I've been on for over two years. Normally I just inject 200mg because it's easier to measure. I blast for various lengths of time then drop back down to my cruise dose. I'm 30 years old and trt has changed my life.

My questions are:
I recently read about a guy who added dhea to his trt. He said he takes 25mg Ed and that if has really added a lot to his well being. I guess he feels more of a man or somethjng. Would adding 4dhea be a good thing to add to my trt dose? Could I lower my trt dose if I added 4shea?

I have heard about people who run 200mg of mast instead if test for trt. I have run mast at low dose for long periods of time but I have always had my trt dose of test. Could I drop the test and just run mast or would that cause Ed & other low t side effects.

What could I add to my trt each week to make it better. Just wondering what others use along with trt.

Just curious as I am 4 weeks into my 8 week blast of 200mg which is dbl my cruise dose. How did u come back down safely to your cruise dose? Taper down? Did u have problems while blasting? Thanks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this wasn't aimed at me, but I've run several blasts on TRT and I simply drop back to normal cruise dose when I am done. No tapering as your test levels are just coming back into range or just lowering while still in range. 200mg probably doesn't have you incredibly high in regards to a blast cycle.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I know this wasn't aimed at me, but I've run several blasts on TRT and I simply drop back to normal cruise dose when I am done. No tapering as your test levels are just coming back into range or just lowering while still in range. 200mg probably doesn't have you incredibly high in regards to a blast cycle.
So I can just pin 100 mg 6 days after my last 200mg and cruise from there? Edit: I think I asked u the same question in ur mini blast thread.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
DHEA also provides an increased opportunity for more conversion to estrogen though too so you have to weigh the benefits of it. I personally think DHEA is unnecessary and that test only is far superior. There are those who claim adding DHEA to their TRT protocol is beneficial and I can't argue with that as I am not them, but I take test and test only and feel absolutely amazing.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards

My questions are:

I'm confused.......what is your proposed cruise dosage and what is your blast dosage?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA also provides an increased opportunity for more conversion to estrogen though too so you have to weigh the benefits of it. I personally think DHEA is unnecessary and that test only is far superior. There are those who claim adding DHEA to their TRT protocol is beneficial and I can't argue with that as I am not them, but I take test and test only and feel absolutely amazing.
You won't for long. There is no getting around the fact that your DHEA is going to lower and supplementing will change your view point.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
You won't for long. There is no getting around the fact that your DHEA is going to lower and supplementing will change your view point.
I appreciate your feedback, but it's a bit of a stretch to claim I won't feel good for long on test alone and that DHEA supplementation will be necessary. I'm sure there is value to DHEA supplementation, but there are also plenty of mixed reviews and controversy in the medical community as to its purported efficacy.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a long shot at all, it is reality. Your DHEA levels will decrease and there is no getting around that. There is no requirement to supplement, so the choice will be yours. People live with low hormones everyday and make a decision to correct it, just like you did when you went on TRT.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
It's not a long shot at all, it is reality. Your DHEA levels will decrease and there is no getting around that. There is no requirement to supplement, so the choice will be yours. People live with low hormones everyday and make a decision to correct it, just like you did when you went on TRT.
You are correct sir. And again, I cannot claim DHEA supplementation isn't beneficial. I do, however, become a little suspicious when experts in the field (physicians) disagree as to its alleged efficacy. Then again, the medical field as a whole is in disagreement on just about every topic haha Needless to say, I'm interested in reading further studies on this. My TRT doc offered it to me, but I elected not to take it. He prescribes it at 25mg every morning upon waking up. I can't say I will never take it. Another TRT doc told me he doesn't see any value in prescribing DHEA when on test as it provides yet another opportunity to convert to estrogen. This doc is also one who doesn't like prescribing an AI unless one is symptomatic. I swear, all these docs are all over the place. What it really boils down to is us guys doing a ton of our own research and then experimenting with what actually works for us as individuals (based on bloodwork). There are guys who claim running test at 150-200mg per week provides an anabolic effect and that makes me laugh! Though maybe my definition of anabolic effect is vastly different than their definition.

Mototech

Awards
I'm currently on my second week of 100 MG test, Arimidex, and HCG. Nothing noticed as of yet but patiently waiting. Diet and exercise is on point...

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I'm currently on my second week of 100 MG test, Arimidex, and HCG. Nothing noticed as of yet but patiently waiting. Diet and exercise is on point...
Was your estradiol high before you started?

Mototech

Awards
Mine was within normal range but not on the high side.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Mine was within normal range but not on the high side.
The reason I asked was I'm not a fan of taking an AI unless absolutely necessary. 100mg per week is pretty low, but we're all different. Plus, you're running hcg too. Are you doing that to remain fertile?

Mototech

Awards
I hear ya...I'm just going by what my doc reccomends. He said the HCG is to have me continue to produce normally while introducing synthetic.

Mototech

Awards
Like I said...I just started...they do a lipid every 3 months and raise the amount of test if necessary.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I hear ya...I'm just going by what my doc reccomends. He said the HCG is to have me continue to produce normally while introducing synthetic.
Just some food for thought; running hcg continuously is counter-productive. You're better off introducing hcg periodically throughout your TRT protocol, but not continuously.