I'm getting older I guess!

the big g man

Awards
I was at the gym today benching. I did 185lbs 5 x, and a dude like 20 years younger than me (i'm 45), comes over and says, "Ya need a spotter man?" I wanted to punch him into next year, but truth is I probably should use a spotter.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Who cares man

Yeah, it blows getting older but It is what it is.

Every year gets worse BUT u'd pay money years from now to be the age u are now ;)

So-Enjoy the ride buddy

I was at the gym today benching. I did 185lbs 5 x, and a dude like 20 years younger than me (i'm 45), comes over and says, "Ya need a spotter man?" I wanted to punch him into next year, but truth is I probably should use a spotter.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
make friends with your new lil buddy and anytime he needs a spot you can return the favor..
leave the ego at the door and be a brother in iron!

the big g man

Awards
Thanks man! You kn ow I'm only messing with the kid.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
A few months ago, I was helping my wife move with me to California (she was living in Mississippi). Mind you, I'm 51, weight 250, and have competed in APF powerlifting meets. But she happened to see her 23 year old son running up the moving truck ramp with all of her clothes wrapped in a large quilt and that $hit had to weight over 100 pounds. She critisized the fact that he lifted more than her powerlifting husband but I told her, "I would hope so, baby. He's younger than I am and I've had 4 knee operations and operations on my shoulders and arms."

oldguyhere

Awards
Lol. Who cares man

Yeah, it blows getting older but It is what it is.

Every year gets worse BUT u'd pay money years from now to be the age u are now ;)

So-Enjoy the ride buddy
Greatest quote ever.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established