43 yes old and 1st cycle

csmithcfg

Awards
43 yrs old and 1st cycle

Going to be doing my first cycle other than PH's. What I have been recommended is:
Anavar 50mg daily
3ml test 400 split 3x/wk
3ml eq split 3x/wk
1ml DECA split 3x/wk injected with the eq

Not sure on the eq and DECA strength. Sorry.
Stats: 43 240lbs+/- 5'11" 25%bf
Primary goal is recomp.
Should I do the test and eq/DECA injections on the same or different days?
Also, best timing for Anavar doses?
Thanks in advance for any info.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
How many milligrams are in each ml of the AAS listed above?

Also that is a lot of compound to run for a first cycle. I would recommend sticking to test and var. Also in the future if you want to run the proposed cycle choose between deca or eq you don't need to run both at the same time.

csmithcfg

Awards
Test e/c 400mg/ml 1ml 3x/wk
Eq 200mg/ml 1ml 3x/wk
Deca 200mg/ml .33ml 3x/wk

It was explained to me that deca is great for joints , which covers one of my training concerns, and that eq is great for pumps/vascularity and gains are retained well after cycle.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
1200mgs of test a week is way too much. You only need 400-500mgs a week.
The Deca and EQ dose is to high also

csmithcfg

Awards
I agree that the test is to high once I found out it was 400mg. Planning to go with 1ml 2x/wk. So 800mg there. For eq, most recommendations are 400-600mg/wk. The dosage for deca seems to be low at 200mg/wk compared to other cycles I've seen.

I know that there are a lot of schools of thought on dosing and stacks. Thanks for your input. I got in touch with my supplier and he had mistyped the test dosage.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
If this is your first cycle run test only. Especially at high body fat. You'll run into heavy estro problems with test at 800 mg eq almost matched and deca. They could be very detrimental. Severely high bp due to retained water, gyno that 2.5mg ed letro won't solve are the two biggest reasons I'll throw out there.

Cut your body fat in half then consider a 2.5gram cycle. This is problems waiting to happen.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Run half a cc and make it 200mg pins....I'd leave test at 400 and deca at 200 just for the joint relief....EQ has done nothing for me but raise hemocrit.....also it needs to be run at higher doses to even notice it....I stay away now.If you run that much now how much will your 2nd and 3rd cycles involve? (nobody ever does just one lol)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should never apron a lot of gear on your first cycle.
Your body will respond to lower dosages the 1st time.
I would Run 500mg test and 50mg of Anavar,

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be doing my first cycle other than PH's. What I have been recommended is:
Anavar 50mg daily
3ml test 400 split 3x/wk
3ml eq split 3x/wk
1ml DECA split 3x/wk injected with the eq

Not sure on the eq and DECA strength. Sorry.
Stats: 43 240lbs+/- 5'11" 25%bf
Primary goal is recomp.
Should I do the test and eq/DECA injections on the same or different days?
Also, best timing for Anavar doses?
Thanks in advance for any info.
This is in no way appropriate for your body composition or experience with AAS.

200mg test and 300mg deca for 16 to 20 weeks.
or
200mg test and 400mg EQ for 16 to 20 weeks.

With the amount of body fat you have you dont want a lot of aromatizing compound in your system as they will cause you to hold fat due to elevated estradiol and prolactin.

You're to fat for the anavar and would be wasting it at that does and in that condition. Save it.

Diet and cardio with a good training program and you will do very well.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
You're bf is pretty high by even my standards, so you're gonna get more issues. If it were me, I'd run test at 350/week and kick with var for 6 weeks at around 60. Then cruise on the 350 for 6 weeks then finish with the var for another 6 in pct. I'm currently running that setup, with a little less test.
First I'd get your diet in check. If you're at 25%, unless its on purpose for bulking, you need to learn more about dieting and maintaining strength.